SPOILERS U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Rehearsals/Soundcheck Thread SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no!!!

FFS.....a 60 year old man dressed as the devil who is worth 500 million dollars yelling through a bull horn about politics.....I’m going to need to drink a few of them $15 beers at MSG to get through some parts of this show!

Please no!!!

FFS.....a 60 year old man dressed as the devil who is worth 500 million dollars yelling through a bull horn about politics.....I’m going to need to drink a few of them $15 beers at MSG to get through some parts of this show!

Totally agree, on zoo tv it was cool, a 59 year old Bono doing it in 2018 not so cool.

Something on the video screen would be good though

Y'know, it needs to be said. They just did a huge tour of their biggest album, so...

Fuck the casuals.

If they can play Zooropa while hidden behind the screen for the bulk of a leg of a tour, they can do a little MacPhisto.

The casuals can go get a beer. They'll live.

I think if anything we will get a MacPhisto 2.0. The appearance on Jimmy Kimmel is a good indication of what MacPhisto might look like today. Worked pretty well imho. In any case this got me really excited. Hope it's more than just a short intro. MacPhisto as the Showman would be pretty cool for example.

Y'know, it needs to be said. They just did a huge tour of their biggest album, so...

Fuck the casuals.

If they can play Zooropa while hidden behind the screen for the bulk of a leg of a tour, they can do a little MacPhisto.

The casuals can go get a beer. They'll live.

I'm ashamed for both of you that you thought my concern for the casuals was real.

Any word about a possible final "open" dress rehearsal tonight like what they've done most previous tours.

Any word about a possible final "open" dress rehearsal tonight like what they've done most previous tours.

Tonight’s most likely going to be the last one, but it’s probably easier for “non fans” to see a rehearsal in a place like Vancouver or Barcelona...not sure about Tulsa.

Just listened to 13 from the BBC... it really is a haunting tune, and I can see it being pretty captivating, especially if they pair it with so,e interesting visuals. If they want this to be the end cap... so be it.

On the other side of things, Love is Bigger just sounded thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom