sirius xm contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ann4u2

The Fly
Hey all...I wanted to see if anyone on here has entered the Sirius xm contest to see the band at the Apollo. I tried to register, and originally entered my name. When I hit register, it didn't do anything and just kind of stayed there, so I thought that since the subscription is in my husband's name, I would have to use his name to register..well, that didn't work either. So I really don't know if I am registered or not. Just wanted to see if anyone on here had a similar experience. I don't know if I should try again, because it said if you try to enter multiple times, you'll be disqualified. Any help on this would be great.

Also, not sure if all of the Sirius subscribers know that channel 30 is the U2 experience for, I think, the whole month of June...

Did they send out notifications already? I entered and haven't heard anything. I thought the deadline was the 4th, so ....

Listening to the new channel now. Good selection of live shows - some soundboard bootlegs other than the officially released live stuff, which is cool.

I give it a week before I stop listening because they keep playing the same stuff over and over.

I think the deadline is the 4th, so I guess I'm gonna try again. I know I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but you never know, and like they say you gotta be in it to win it. Did you get any kind of confirmation after you registered? I didn't get an email or anything.

I only listened to the new channel today for a little while but heard ES, live GOYB, TUF, and Dancing Barefoot, and also a short interview with Adam talking about the bands relationship with Eno/Lanois

The contest which includes transport and hotel ends 6/4. Sirius also sent out emails to area subscribers, where you could enter to get a pair of tickets. They didn’t say when those are randomly drawn or how many pairs.
The U2 channel also has a chance to win tickets by being caller 10 when Angels of Harlem plays. The app does have a delay so the streaming is your best bet for that.

Thanks for the info. I didn't get an email from Sirius, and we've had a subscription for years. I heard about the contest on Sirius . I'm just gonna try and register again and see what happens. I'll definitely try on the U2 channel. It gives me a good reason to listen as much as possible. Good luck to all out there trying for this

Did they send out notifications already? I entered and haven't heard anything. I thought the deadline was the 4th, so ....

Listening to the new channel now. Good selection of live shows - some soundboard bootlegs other than the officially released live stuff, which is cool.

I give it a week before I stop listening because they keep playing the same stuff over and over.

I keep hearing Wild Honey. Over and over...

No joke, the wifey and I won through the call-in contest! :ohmy: All I can say is holy shit. And many thanks to U2 & Sirius XM. This is completely bonkers

No joke, the wifey and I won through the call-in contest! :ohmy: All I can say is holy shit. And many thanks to U2 & Sirius XM. This is completely bonkers

Congrats! Jealous but happy for you!

My phone is ready to shut itself down and never turn on again. It is over my continuous refreshing. :reject:

Curious.. Did you listen using the app, streaming on website, or an actual Sirius radio? .. The website stream is delayed compared to the app...

I listened on the app. My wife’s car has Sirius and we realized the delay. We listened in our house on the app on my iPhone during dinner the other night and just took our chances calling about halfway through a song just hoping Angel of Harlem would be next. Half educated, all luck.

Hahahaha I love that one of the people who got really angered with the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein prank back in the day is now actually getting in to an actual legit tiny off-tour show.

Enjoy, mate. :up:

Hahahaha I love that one of the people who got really angered with the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein prank back in the day is now actually getting in to an actual legit tiny off-tour show.

Enjoy, mate. :up:

It’s cus in our hearts we all really wanted the Kunstmuseum Lichtenstein show!! I’ve lightened up since. I blame it on being a single-digit show attendee back then. I must’ve been in my too-serious moody JT phase. I’m well into my irony-filled post-Zooropa/Popmart phase now. That’s what your 30’s do to you. Honestly I laugh at most of the stuff you guys post. Thanks Axver, especially all of your time you put into u2gigs :up:

Last edited:
Well, I kept my promise of yelling ‘Mooofoooooo’ as loud as I could when it was a little quieter after RFD or ABOY, can’t remember exactly which one with the euphoria but def before the voice started to go. At least the other Pop fans around us liked the request. I think it’s gonna be a while before we ever hear that one again :shrug:

Well, I kept my promise of yelling ‘Mooofoooooo’ as loud as I could when it was a little quieter after RFD or ABOY, can’t remember exactly which one with the euphoria but def before the voice started to go. At least the other Pop fans around us liked the request. I think it’s gonna be a while before we ever hear that one again :shrug:
:up:

You are a scholar and a gentleman

Did Eve take your picture and post it on Insta with the caption "stop calling my dad a mofo"?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom