Question About Verified Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGeekyU2Fan

War Child
Hi, I was just wondering about the verified fan sale, did you have to register before it ends? because I'm not sure if this would work after sales started, but I forgot there were presales and I BARELY found out yesterday on what verified fan was. Its a bit different getting tickets now on ticketmaster back in june for tickets in san diego. an dnow I'm trying to get tickets for San Jose. I would appreciate your advice, thanks! :wave:

But now shows should be open to all, you don't need a code. There are a lot of seats left for San Jose (just no GA).

I plan to go to the san jose show, but not the added dates. I guess its too late for me. :rolleyes:

I thought after a few days it would open up to everybody.

I just looked...it is open to everybody. There's still Citi code tix mixed in though, which may ask you for code, you should click on Type at the top and uncheck what you don't want to look at.

Well that bites. I was able to get 2 GA using the verified fan presale on Monday but I had to reject a bunch of tickets before I landed them. The whole process is fishy.

Back
Top Bottom