number of presale tix per person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two per code, like it was for I&E.

Recent tours, the presales have been 2 tix for arena tours, 4 for stadium tours.

title says it all. usually it's 4 per person i think... any news/rumors? :reject:

U2.com presale has a two-ticket limit per code.
Citi card presale has a four-ticket limit per code.
General onsale page says "There is an overall 4 ticket limit for this event."

I interpret this to mean that once you buy 4 tickets for a show (by any combination of presales and/or general sale), you cannot buy any more for that show.

Anybody have a different interpretation? Discuss.

I interpret this to mean that once you buy 4 tickets for a show (by any combination of presales and/or general sale), you cannot buy any more for that show.

The language could be more clear for sure. I am using your same interpretation to be 100% safe. I had one ticket cancelled in 2015 for something similar.

"once you buy 4 tickets for a show (by any combination of presales and/or general sale), you cannot buy any more for that show."

That should be correct.

Do you think they will be doing that stupid credit card scanning for GA tickets?

Ready for more confusing info on ticket limits? (Of course you are!)

The Boston TM page now says this:

Ticket Limits
There is an overall eight (8) ticket limit for this event.​

The San Jose TM page now says this:

Ticket Limits
There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Citi Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Verified Fan Onsales. There is an four ticket limit for the public onsale.​

The Chicago TM page now says this:

Ticket Limits
There is an overall 4 ticket limit for this event.​

The NYC TM page now says this:

Ticket Limits
There is a two (2) ticket limit for all presales. There is a four (4) ticket limit for the first day of the public on sale. There is an eight (8) ticket limit after the first day of the public on sale.​

I didn't check the other eleven cities, but you get the gist: there's no consistency at all regarding how many tickets you can buy for a given show. Right now, anyway. This could change, and probably will.

Scalper city. If they were halfway serious, it would be 2 ticket limit total per show.

So I understand that with a U2 subscription, the limit is 2. However, if I'm looking to buy tickets for a show that is on AXS (Atlanta) and for a show that's on Ticketmaster (St. Louis), could I use that same code to buy a total of 4 tickets since the system is different? Anyone have experience with this. My father was able to get a presale code on his account, but my account was not selected so we're still trying to get 2 for each.

Weird, going to TM website- shows me seats for purchase and will let me complete the purchase- even though I bought 2 RZ this AM

Be careful. If you complete that purchase, keep an eye on your account. They may go back later to void either one or both sales. I think others have mentioned that happening to them in the past. It sounds like a computer issue on Ticketmaster's end.

I really wish they allowed fanclub members a total of 4 tix instead of two. I'm waiting until Monday for the general sale.

Be careful. If you complete that purchase, keep an eye on your account. They may go back later to void either one or both sales. I think others have mentioned that happening to them in the past. It sounds like a computer issue on Ticketmaster's end.

yep, i was afraid of that very thing so i didnt do the very last step...

Back
Top Bottom