New Study Proves... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 > General Tour Discussion
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-05-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
Refugee
 
clerks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 01:43 PM
New Study Proves...

THE EARLIER YOU SHOW UP FOR A U2 SHOW, THE MORE YOU'LL ENJOY IT

For the first time we have scientific proof, that "Vertigo", "One" and other U2 songs sound better to the ears of fans that waited for days to get into the arena. The poor souls who showed up an hour before show where not as lucky. Turns out U2 songs only sound amazing, not super amazing like they would have if the person had just abandoned their family and responsibilities to show up 11 days before showtime.
__________________

clerks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: got a good reason for taking the easy way out
Posts: 17,972
Local Time: 01:43 PM
i've heard that it really helps to spend all that time in a car parked in the lot of a dunkin donuts a mile away from the stadium too, rather than a hotel.
__________________

DaveC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
The Fly
 
Christie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South West Kansas...
Posts: 123
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #4
Refugee
 
TinKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 1,005
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clerks View Post
THE EARLIER YOU SHOW UP FOR A U2 SHOW, THE MORE YOU'LL ENJOY IT

For the first time we have scientific proof, that "Vertigo", "One" and other U2 songs sound better to the ears of fans that waited for days to get into the arena. The poor souls who showed up an hour before show where not as lucky. Turns out U2 songs only sound amazing, not super amazing like they would have if the person had just abandoned their family and responsibilities to show up 11 days before showtime.

And sure, if you show up at 6 PM of the concert and you're only one back from the rail, you may THINK that U2 sounds better, but you best believe ya wrong.
TinKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:18 PM   #5
The Fly
 
zoomcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 102
Local Time: 10:43 AM
New Study Proves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
i've heard that it really helps to spend all that time in a car parked in the lot of a dunkin donuts a mile away from the stadium too, rather than a hotel.
Passing time in the list line. https://giphy.com/gifs/archivesontar...1010EE70pMGwH6
zoomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 58,942
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Headache in a Suitcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 11:57 AM   #7
Refugee
 
TinKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 1,005
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
typical bitter interferencers, not willing to take a latte to the prius for the chance to catch Bono's TB
TinKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:27 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Rachel D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: At the Lettuce Bar
Posts: 6,075
Local Time: 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinKnight View Post
typical bitter interferencers, not willing to take a latte to the prius for the chance to catch Bono's TB
Bono has TB? I thought he caught Mono from Alyssa Milano?
__________________

Rachel D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com