Is it time to say Raised by Wolves has been dropped completely?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
One of my favourites from Songs of Innocence. Was really hoping to see it in Boston.

Tell me there’s a chance it comes back!!

Bono solved the problem of remembering 1385WZ the only way he knew how.

They did soundcheck it in Chicago, so it might still be in the mix.

But I get the feeling it's done for, unless they finally start mixing it up a little more between shows. Pity, because SBS/UTEOTW doesn't work nearly as well as it did with RBW in between them.

They did soundcheck it in Chicago, so it might still be in the mix.

But I get the feeling it's done for, unless they finally start mixing it up a little more between shows. Pity, because SBS/UTEOTW doesn't work nearly as well as it did with RBW in between them.

This is exactly why I wanted it in the set...RBW - UTEOTW is just such a great pairing of tunes.

Remember when they rehearsed Acrobat, RBW and Wild Horses to close the first set? Those were the days.

What they need to do is drop that stupid version of SBS! Either play it right, or don't play it! You could almost feel the crowd's energy deflating.

It's a shame they've cut this setlist down to the bare bones. Being there, in person, it does work and it is a great show. BUT... there's no reason songs like IWF, Elevation, Desire, etc can't be rotated with other songs.

I'm hoping it's back in the set when they're in Europe. Or at least Dublin.

What they need to do is drop that stupid version of SBS! Either play it right, or don't play it! You could almost feel the crowd's energy deflating.

It's a shame they've cut this setlist down to the bare bones. Being there, in person, it does work and it is a great show. BUT... there's no reason songs like IWF, Elevation, Desire, etc can't be rotated with other songs.

Yeah, now that there's no Song for Someone, there's no need to play this more mellow SBS. A firm, powerful SBS after Cedarwood Road would sound great.

They need to do full instrumentation SBS if there is not going to be RBW

Absolutely. The audience needs a good kick in the ass after Iris and CR. Not that those are bad, but the audience don’t really know that for the most part. A full on version of SBS would do the trick.

Eh, whatever. It’s a good show for sure. But I definitely want to see a CONCERT next time, and not so much “Bono: The Musical”. I’d even settle for a greatest hits tour. Maybe in 2021 they’ll do a big stadium 40th anniversary tour, and then release their next album off the heals of that and do another arena tour based on that.

Don’t get me wrong, the Chicago show I saw the other night was among the top handful of U2 shows I’ve ever seen. I liked it a lot more than the JT Tour. I just hope next time they go a different route. Either way, I’ll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom