I Know The List Is Dumb, But You Don't Have To Be - All European GA Line Drama Discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I guess that makes these Red Zone people...

Screen-Shot-2018-07-27-at-12.55.00-PM.png

I was in the GA line for the first time in Copenhagen. Worked really good it seems as people i was with with GA line experience said it was the best one ever. We checked in at around 10 pm at night at Friday, then we came back for another roll call 7 am at saturday morning, got wristbands at 8, then we rested and had a good time in copenhagen until 4 pm for the last roll call, then we waited for doors for couple of hours.

Was really chill and a good time.

Madness, the floor at the point depot is so tiny. They even have to cut the stage down to fit it in.

I turned up in Manchester at 7.30 and was one person off the barrier. Belfast I turned up around 7 and got about 3 people from the barrier.

There’s just no need to queue on this tour. Doesn’t matter where u stand on the floor u will have an up close good view

Madness, the floor at the point depot is so tiny. They even have to cut the stage down to fit it in.

I turned up in Manchester at 7.30 and was one person off the barrier. Belfast I turned up around 7 and got about 3 people from the barrier.

There’s just no need to queue on this tour. Doesn’t matter where u stand on the floor u will have an up close good view
You know that, and I know that, and so should the rail whores....

This is one of the dumbest things I've seen the past few years with these lines.

I queued for London 1 because my two good friends wanted to and I pretty much added the London shows to be with them. It was a hard line and people were complaining. :lol:

After reading all the FB threads arguing over the queuing system (a good read) can I just say that I HATE when people use U2 lyrics in casual conversation.... stuff like "Hey we're U2 fans, we get to carry each other".

Back
Top Bottom