GA "Line" Shenanigans Part 2: You Just Made The List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The appalling rant I received from one of the list keepers on Facebook is nothing short of astonishing.

Unsurprisingly deleted but I may have taken screenshots. Wanna own up, Brad, or should I post them?

:rockon: get posting! half the fun is the indignant rants these people go off on to justify all of this.

19807622_10159029857900711_1979789410_o.png

19814312_10159029857790711_1932156102_o.png

Oops my finger slipped. Probably while I was jerking off.

I like the part where he tries to state he's putting in time, while he in fact is just making a system up to avoid putting in time. Its obvious Brad. You are the ONE TRUE jerk off .

And they can't even spell the word queue... classy. Saying you speak as a hater in a post filled with hate... :rolleyes: Are these supposed to be grownups?

Can't spell the very thing they're in charge of and weird jerk off "jokes". I now understand the check in system, it's because no one could handle staying in line with him for too long.

Is that a poster here? Name and shame my friend.

What a fucking loser :lol: sure hope nothing goes wrong in their life and they have to deal with no longer having insane privilege.

let him come to Europe with that attitude - he will get a warm plastic bottle of piss thrown at his head

That's the real U2 message right there. Love and peace OR ELSE. I didn't think I could be more amazed by the ignorance and rudeness of these list/check in people, but yet .....

And hey if you are listening 'que' guy - you are not welcome at Croker.

This has probably been said before but it seems like its more important for some of these list makers to have control over others and be able to say look at me, I'm first, look how great i am, rather than revel in the camaraderie that is/should be at a U2 show. Then they throw tantrums when things don't go their way. Im sure some have good intentions but others are just jerk shitheads. The four times ive done GA, each has been a completely different experience. I just hope for the San Diego show that Qualcomm doesn't put up with any GA line-running jerk heads.

Back
Top Bottom