GA "Line" Shenanigans Part 2: You Just Made The List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The latest tidbit I just heard for the first time: The first 20 numbers on the list are reserved for people who agree to put in a shift running the GA line.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that fact hasn't widely been disclosed before. Which only frustrates me more about the lack of transparency for the whole system.

The line runners may argue that they put up a lot of time & effort to run the line, and so this top 20 system is fair. It could only even *begin* to be fair if this fact was openly disclosed to everyone...

I wouldn't be surprised.

So if these line runners were truly selfless, they wouldn't care about their spot in line. Yet they're getting the best numbers on the list, instantly making this selfish rather than selfless.

As of now, FirstEnergy Stadium is not honoring any fan run lines. They will be distributing their own numbers. People are comparing it to Foxboro. I disagree. At Gillette, they were going back and forth on whether or not to honor the list. That created mass confusion. FirstEnergy has stated from the get go no lists will be honored.

As of now, FirstEnergy Stadium is not honoring any fan run lines. They will be distributing their own numbers. People are comparing it to Foxboro. I disagree. At Gillette, they were going back and forth on whether or not to honor the list. That created mass confusion. FirstEnergy has stated from the get go no lists will be honored.

I hope they hold their ground. I doubt it since this small entitled assholes are going to shame someone I'm sure.

I hope they hold their ground. I doubt it since this small entitled assholes are going to shame someone I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm waiting for them to go crying to Craig Evans again - "They won't honour our secret line! I know they said they wouldn't when they were informed about the line, but they should bow before our specialness and obey us!"

Yeah, I'm waiting for them to go crying to Craig Evans again - "They won't honour our secret line! I know they said they wouldn't when they were informed about the line, but they should bow before our specialness and obey us!"

Do you think they will say they didn't see the message from the venue, even though everyone is supposed to be able to see the list location in tweets from random people?

No chance at that. Apparently the original list starter has been told by the venue to cut it out. The List however is still going. They are hiding in a car right now since it's a torrential downpour in Cleveland. Also, multiple people have posted in that stupid Facebook group that the Venue has repeatedly said they won't honor the list. The usuals are telling people NOT to listen to the venue.

This will be me tomorrow:

200.gif

The disturbing thing to me has been the list people are trying to claim this has been the system since Elevation. It's like trying to reason with a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Tomorrow should be an entertaining read if all goes downhill. Good on the venue for making it clear that they plan to stick to their policy.

No chance at that. Apparently the original list starter has been told by the venue to cut it out. The List however is still going. They are hiding in a car right now since it's a torrential downpour in Cleveland. Also, multiple people have posted in that stupid Facebook group that the Venue has repeatedly said they won't honor the list. The usuals are telling people NOT to listen to the venue.

200.gif

The disturbing thing to me has been the list people are trying to claim this has been the system since Elevation. It's like trying to reason with a Trump supporter.

I can't wait to watch it all burn with you. :heart:

:corn: I'm ready.

So how are things? I hope to dear lord that the venue stays their ground. It's quite telling that the list people tell others to ignore the OFFICIAl venue and to honour their UNOFFICIAL list instead. How bloody arrogant can you be.

200.gif

Please tell me they didn't really try and say this is how it's been done since Elevation...

I've seen that argument being tossed around by a few people recently :doh: say it enough times and it'll become true I guess.

So how are things? I hope to dear lord that the venue stays their ground. It's quite telling that the list people tell others to ignore the OFFICIAl venue and to honour their UNOFFICIAL list instead. How bloody arrogant can you be.

Urgh exactly...why can't they just fuck off?! what gives them the right to do that? Didn't think there were many more lines to cross, now they're telling people to ignore the venue?? :huh: can't end well.

If security don't cave in at the last minute I'll be happy.

One of the frequent flyers posted on her FB an hour ago "If you want a spot in the line, you're on my credit card!" Public post, on her wall, trying to cheat the system for her friends. The temptation to post "So you're trying to cheat people who legitimately get there before your friends?" is almost overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom