GA "Line" Shenanigans Part 2: You Just Made The List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoke up Johnny.

2hfnz47.gif

But but but it's on Twitter AND Periscope! How could Regular GA Ticketholder NOT find it?!

It was clearly outlined on the back of my Foxboro GA. Want to know lineup procedure? Check Brad's periscope and/or one of his million Twitter accounts where he tries to hide his identity but always slips up by tweeting at Lars Ulrich.

That's how it was in LA at the Forum during I+e. I'm all for the ( official )venue ways of distributing wristbands. Like others have said, I do hope the band does something about it sooner than later.

My short history with the fan run lists:
I was out of the loop during Vertigo. I did camp overnight Once in Hawaii but everyone stayed put with the exception of food runs. Then came the regret of "did I actually waste one day in Hawaii ?!" :lol: Never did that again. Not locally and especially not at a destination show.

I went along with the list nonsense during 360 and decided never to do that again as well. I'm fine with arriving a couple of hours before the show and being one row behind #20

IMG_0246.JPG

But but but it's on Twitter AND Periscope! How could Regular GA Ticketholder NOT find it?!

It was clearly outlined on the back of my Foxboro GA. Want to know lineup procedure? Check Brad's periscope and/or one of his million Twitter accounts where he tries to hide his identity but always slips up by tweeting at Lars Ulrich.
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have tears.

That's how it was in LA at the Forum during I+e. I'm all for the ( official )venue ways of distributing wristbands. Like others have said, I do hope the band does something about it sooner than later.

The Forum shows were perfect. Wristband in the morning, breakfast at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles, tailgate in the parking lot until 4. I miss those shows.

PS. Cleveland line has started at the LAX In-n-Out.

Want me to put you on the list?

Yeah, and can you order me a small iced coffee with hazelnut while you're at it? Or should I start a separate list for Dunkin customers? I don't care if people miss their flights, they have to follow the list!

(I love this thread.)

Back
Top Bottom