eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are thousands of tickets available on the seatmap for Nashville ,inc GA.

Not anymore :(

I was traveling all day to today and tried to buy using my phone. I ended up talking to someone at TicketMaster and they said to try on my laptop. So now I'm home and try my laptop and I get nothing but seats., no GAs. I"m so annoyed. Should I try again when the Innocence presale starts this morning?

I got Vegas GAs today, but I know several people that got booted because of the password issue. Not sure how I lucked out. But you should know that after you click on ‘buy tickets’ they will link you to T-Mobile Arena site and ask you to login or create a profile. I created one, had to set up security questions and all, and luckily when I was done, my tickets were still there. Also, you will need a flash seats account if you don’t already have one. Tickets are currently non transferable and not hard tickets like the other venues. Good luck. Lots of hoops on this one.

So you need a T-Mobile Arena account and a flash seats account? What is a flash seats account? Do you start the whole process from the TM site or start directly from the AXS website? This sounds like a pain....

So you need a T-Mobile Arena account and a flash seats account? What is a flash seats account? Do you start the whole process from the TM site or start directly from the AXS website? This sounds like a pain....

You need to create an account when you get your tickets, the AXS one is separate from this account.

This is all very misleading. I went back and reread the fine print on the account page of U2.com.

It states "U2 cares about their fans and they are committed to making every effort possible towards getting tickets into the hands of fans only. Not scalpers or bots. So they're using Ticketmaster’s #VerifiedFan platform to make sure all Subscribers wanting to participate in the presale are real fans like you and not bots or scalpers."

So everyone went online and completed all of the steps. If you are a fan you should be verified by the system. If you are a scalper, no go. If you hold multiple accounts I suspect you would not be verified.

So there is no reason why a true fan would not be verified by TM's "verified fan" system.

NO WHERE does it state that it would by lottery and some "verified" fans would not be getting a code.

It states "Verified Subscribers will receive a text by 5am PT the morning of the presale start. Your text will include a link to purchase along with your unique presale access code to unlock access to tickets before the presale begins.".

Last time I checked "will" is a legal term that means "going to" or "sure to".

So if you are a true fan, have not violated the terms and conditions of the fan club TM should class you as verified and everyone SHOULD receive a code based on the language on the subscriber account page.

I don't disagree with any of this, and I don't post that often here (you lot are a little intimidating for newcomers) but I can say I am someone with only one account, in experience as a long time member, and didn't get a code. I called and had a chat and was told this was a Lottery and sometimes people don't win the Lottery. They said it was a 90/10 split, 90 percent got a code, the rest of us didn't. But hey, I see there are a ton of tickets on StubHub so I'll just grab one from a scalper.

That's interesting re 90-10. Why bother? If they had enough for 90 percent, why not just bump it to 100. Seems crazy to me. I wonder if this is due to having to hold a certain amount of tickets for the Citi presale. If so, that's pretty shitty.

I feel bad for the 10% - I was in the lucky 90% and got great seats in DC (paid way too much for them, but that's another story), but sounds like there were problems with GA in DC - that stinks for those trying to get them - hope today goes better.

But back to the 10% - given the four days between each show, is the assumption that most/all venues will get a second show when the first one sells out? And is there any indication that the 10% who didn't get a code this time will definitely get a code for the second set of shows? Sure hope that is the case.

Good luck to the Innocence group today.

I haven't. But I think the sale starts at 1pm EST this time. So there's still time.
Yeah but there is this on the Tour front page. It seems as if we were going to get a text it would have already come through. Correct?

Verified Subscribers will receive a text by 5am PT the morning of the presale start. Your text will include a link to purchase along with your unique presale access code to unlock access to tickets before the presale begins.

Yeah but there is this on the Tour front page. It seems as if we were going to get a text it would have already come through. Correct?

Man, I totally hadn't seen that. I swear it was 10am local time when I had checked last week... but indeed:

Presales for the iNNOCENCE Group begin Wednesday, November 15 at 1PM ET / 10AM PT.

Thanks for this... I was freaking out since my cousins in Montreal hadn't gotten their codes yet.
Although they didn't get an email yesterday either, so I've been trying to call U2.com all morning but keep getting a busy signal.

And U2.com took the Zootopia forums down, so that doesn't leave many resources for help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.15.04 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 8.15.04 AM.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 34
Man, I totally hadn't seen that. I swear it was 10am local time when I had checked last week... but indeed:

Presales for the iNNOCENCE Group begin Wednesday, November 15 at 1PM ET / 10AM PT.

Thanks for this... I was freaking out since my cousins in Montreal hadn't gotten their codes yet.
Although they didn't get an email yesterday either, so I've been trying to call U2.com all morning but keep getting a busy signal.

And U2.com took the Zootopia forums down, so that doesn't leave many resources for help!

I am still worried because it seems no one has received the pre-sale text(at least documented on here) and it states it would be sent by 5am PST. We are past that time.

I am still worried because it seems no one has received the pre-sale text(at least documented on here) and it states it would be sent by 5am PST. We are past that time.
Nobody in Innocence appears to have gotten the code text yet, so don't stress too much yet.

I managed to get through to ticketbastard, because my cousins haven't even gotten an email,
and the person told me "not everyone gets a code"
I said, that can't be right... and she said "that is what I have been told"
I am now on hold again waiting for a supervisor.

I managed to get through to ticketbastard, because my cousins haven't even gotten an email,
and the person told me "not everyone gets a code"
I said, that can't be right... and she said "that is what I have been told"
I am now on hold again waiting for a supervisor.
Yeah i think that part was already determined but it seems as if no one has gotten a code.

The email I received said the text wouldn’t come until 2-4 hours before the presale begins at 1pm ET, so I wouldn’t worry yet.

spoke with u2.com again today. Asked if there were to be a second show at msg would i be receiving a code? (i got the two youre in youre out emails). They said no i would not be receiving any codes. Friggin unbeleivable!!!!!!!

spoke with u2.com again today. Asked if there were to be a second show at msg would i be receiving a code? (i got the two youre in youre out emails). They said no i would not be receiving any codes. Friggin unbeleivable!!!!!!!

That is astounding if true. So basically someone who got verified could partake in a 2nd presale for an added show (lets say they bought 1 ticket for MSG and had one unused slot) and those who never got to participate at all still can't?

Added shows would be the perfect opportunity to clean up this mess with a good portion of the affected.
Somehow word of this debacle needs to get to Angry Larry, cause this is some next level bullshit going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom