eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised! :p

I knew I couldn't get more than 4 (I couldn't even login again with my code) but my mom is an eXPERIENCE member as well (username oldestU2fan ;-) so I wanted to snag more GAs with her code (but she never got it... still on the waiting for godot list! :)

Oh, I see. I think they designate certain tickets for each (pre)sale, so none of the GAs released for today's Citi presale would have been available via fanclub codes. My guess...

Has anyone tried for Red Zone tickets at any shows this tour? I did see some very briefly for LA1 the first few minutes that show was on sale but they seem to go very quickly or not even show up at all during presales.

so, my 'innocence' account totally got shut out of buying tickets for boston 2 yesterday. I was able to pull up several pairs of GA tickets and every time i tried to check out i got an error message that I was exceeding the allowed number of tickets to be purchased. Problem is that I had never used the code before to buy any tickets. I called U2.com later in the day and after an hour on the phone (dealing with some of the most unhelpful people you could ever envision) I was told by someone on the "escalation team" that there was nothing they could do for me. I said at that point that I wanted a refund for the fan club account and they refused to do even that...

I am officially over the whole U2.com fan club thing. The way they have treated their fans this round is beyond excusable. I have to believe that the band would be mortified if they knew of half of the problems that occur. I even pointed out to the 'escalation' team member that over 150 GA tickets were already on stubhub for the boston show that I wanted to attend, despite the fact that THE ONLY FUCKING TICKETS THAT WERE ONSALE AT THIS POINT WERE TO 'FANCLUB' PEOPLE. No response to this other than, " once a person purchases a ticket, it is their's to do what they want with". For real.

Apologies if this question has been answered a thousand times over, but if I only bought one of my two allowed tickets in the last presale (for LA1), does that mean I can buy another single ticket in the presale for LA2 using the same code?

Apologies if this question has been answered a thousand times over, but if I only bought one of my two allowed tickets in the last presale (for LA1), does that mean I can buy another single ticket in the presale for LA2 using the same code?
Yes, you should be able to.

just scored 2 GA for san jose 2, can't believe it finally worked out. and i apparently got an experience code when i am innocence...
had to dig down the list to find GA tho, freakin TM wouldn't show it otherwise. they sure make it uneasy but i am grateful for the whole fan club presale finally.

Worst system ever...I ALWAYS get the tickets I want, I had 2 GA's ready to go, and my browser or the site locked up on me.

So I went in for the presale today...and OMG...it took 3 minutes for the ticket page to come up...and I'm shut out of presale again.

F'in' sucks

Worst system ever...I ALWAYS get the tickets I want, I had 2 GA's ready to go, and my browser or the site locked up on me.

So I went in for the presale today...and OMG...it took 3 minutes for the ticket page to come up...and I'm shut out of presale again.

F'in' sucks

Yup, I hear ya!

I was trying to get GA's for friends.
Refreshed website at 10 AM sharp.
Had to make a few clicks to get on the correct page.
And no GA's came up at 10.01 AM.

I wonder if anybody was successful in getting any GA's for the SJ2 or LA2 show in the verified onsale.

Perhaps try again in the public sale at noon.

Yup, I hear ya!

I wonder if anybody was successful in getting any GA's for the SJ2 or LA2 show in the verified onsale.

Hopefully the General Sale works better...:sigh:

Good luck Miri!

Yup, I hear ya!

No GAs for LA2 for me too. Still trying.

My god...that TM interface is just sh*t.

On a mobile, if I selected GA it would zero out the quantity, but if I picked the quantity first it would clear my GA selection. Maybe if they charged more for fees it could be improved upon.

Ok. Got VERY lucky then. Got 1 GA through verified sale for LA2. At first wouldn't let me in the system. Then said sorry try later!! It was around 25 minutes into it that I was lucky to get 1 on the mobile app.

Had 3 browsers and my phone for San Jose. Went to resale as soon as it started. It’s totes rigged, I swear.
Paid 2.5x face through the “resale program” because I’m tired of fucking around with this crap.
I have an extra GA for SJ2, hoping to make a straight up trade for night 1.

Had 3 browsers and my phone for San Jose. Went to resale as soon as it started. It’s totes rigged, I swear.
Paid 2.5x face through the “resale program” because I’m tired of fucking around with this crap.
I have an extra GA for SJ2, hoping to make a straight up trade for night 1.

Multiple browsers is a bad idea.

Multiple browsers is a bad idea.

Yes, and so is refreshing the page several times before 10 AM to see if the sale has started (early).
The refreshing or that I tried on my laptop and my phone got my account locked at 9.59 AM for the general onsale of the 1st SJ show.
And I quickly needed to reset my password.
Learned my lesson not to do that today.

Without any additional explanation to back it up, I’ll take that with a grain of salt.
One browser or a dozen browsers, it wouldn’t have made any difference. It’s been so rigged this time.

If possible, I usually have two browsers on stand-by. One primary one that I refresh right after it turns 10, and another one as a back up just in case something goes wrong. I've rarely, if ever, ran into issues because of it.

Without any additional explanation to back it up, I’ll take that with a grain of salt.
One browser or a dozen browsers, it wouldn’t have made any difference. It’s been so rigged this time.

Last time I refreshed the page a lot before 10 AM, but it wasn't until my account got locked that it dawned on me that TM probably thought that either I was a bot or that someone was trying to hack my account.

Back
Top Bottom