eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour predictions setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My setlist.

Blackout
I will follow
Vertigo
Electric co
Beautiful day
Still haven’t found
Get out of your own way
The best thing
Sunday bloody sunday
American soul
Until the end
Even better
Mysterious ways
Ordinary love
Every breaking wave
Bullet
Streets
Pride

(Encore)

City
Elevation
Bad
The little things

At least 7 songs from the new album will be played each night..... I am pretty certain about it.

Acrobat...... 50/50 chance.

I would think the JT would take a break but then you look at the prices for tickets......hits have to be played

But I'm thinking this will be a different show than I/E Tour.

I am going to campaign for them to break out Mofo for this tour, it would end the neglect of Pop, fits thematically with the new stuff, and will inject some variety, sound-wise. :)

I am not going to the opener this time, but I am going to the second show in St. Louis so I am going to try to keep myself in the dark about the setlist from opening night.

What 7 ?if it is 7, then which 7

I'd like

Summer of love
Red flag day
The blackout
Little things
The showman
Get out of your own way
You're the best thing about me

From soi

Every breaking wave full band
Crystal ballroom
Raised by Wolves

That's 10 songs, they played 25 songs a night roughly on I&e

Last edited:
Any predictions on what SoE songs will not make the setlist. For me, that's a tough one to call.

Any predictions on what SoE songs will not make the setlist. For me, that's a tough one to call.

I think they could play any song on the album, but Landlady feels like you they won't play.

My other two guesses are 13 and (on a hunch) Summer of Love

Will they play any songs from Innocence is my question? They should play only songs from last 2 albums I think.

Will they play any songs from Innocence is my question? They should play only songs from last 2 albums I think.

I'd think so, but you run out of setlist real estate with a 14 (really 15) album discography. Especially since at least 6 slots will be new songs.

I heard they played EBW at the BBC, so that may be in the mix.

I think we'll see Every Breaking Wave stay, and some of the others may pop up. Cedarwood Road and maybe the Miracle. Wouldn't shock me if we got the Miracle busker version on the e-stage or something.

I would really love them to play the whole album at the minute. Loving it. I know that's not going to happen though :-(

I am going to campaign for them to break out Mofo for this tour, it would end the neglect of Pop, fits thematically with the new stuff, and will inject some variety, sound-wise. :)

I am not going to the opener this time, but I am going to the second show in St. Louis so I am going to try to keep myself in the dark about the setlist from opening night.

Unless I can’t read an “available seats” chart, you won’t have any problems moving to a better seat. St. Louis sales look pretty soft as of today.

If they don't tie Red Flag Day to Drowning Man, they're bastards.

Discotheque and Acrobat will be played on this tour.

They'll save Acrobat for the AB30 tour.

As for Discotheque, well, you got a snippet of that on the 360 show . . . . . and that's that.

Forever laid to rest.

I hear War and Pop songs and Zooropa songs when I hear this new album. Also weird 50s vibe on a few song. To me it almost sounds like u2 doing karaoke where they just said let's have fun on a few songs and play first thing that comes to mind and not overthink it. It's weird and unexpected.

1. The Blackout
2. Get Out Of Your Own Way
3. American Soul
4. Desire
5. Vertigo
6. Red Flag Day
7. Drowning Man (at least in snippet form or maybe the whole thing)
8. Summer Of Love
9. One
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. I Will Follow
12. Numb
13. The Fly/HMTMKMKM (alternates from show to show)
(b-stage)
14. The Showman
15. random track from the discography from night-to-night
16. another random track from the discography from night-to-night
17. The Little Things That Give You Away
18. Love Is All We Have Left (Bono does vocals over pre-recorded synths as band returns to main stage)
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. Beautiful Day
*encore 1*
21. Lights Of Home
22. City Of Blinding Lights
23. Pride
*encore 2*
24. 13
25. With Or Without You

Back
Top Bottom