eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 > General Tour Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #106
Refugee

Local Time: 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
Kids are a little too young for GA -- 8 and 5. The older one might have a good time down there though, especially considering how much easier it was to get a good spot in GA with the i+e tour. So the plan is to buy two GA or at least two tickets today and then go from there. We may have to be split up, which would kind of such but be OK. My husband loves GA way more than I do so we can be down there with our older one and I'll be in a seat with the younger one.
Sorry just seeing this.... Buy the GAs in the presale, as there is no guarantee there will be any available in general sale. MUCH easier to buy seated tickets in the general sale.

hibricc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #107
New Yorker

Was in for MSG as soon as they started sale and couldn't get any GAs on the app or browser. Boo. So much for that presale, but I've really never had GA luck once we stopped sending in the paper requests with a certified check for the presale.

sharky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 AM   #108
Refugee

Quote:
Was in for MSG as soon as they started sale and couldn't get any GAs on the app or browser. Boo. So much for that presale, but I've really never had GA luck once we stopped sending in the paper requests with a certified check for the presale.
Keep trying, more may appear, you never know...
Old 11-14-2017, 10:16 AM   #109
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibricc View Post
Sorry just seeing this.... Buy the GAs in the presale, as there is no guarantee there will be any available in general sale. MUCH easier to buy seated tickets in the general sale.
Yep, tried it and failed. I guess that's what I get for trying to buy GA for Madison Square Garden. Oh well. Got two tickets so we're in the building and will just leave the kids with the grandparents.

It was good advice! If only it worked.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:18 AM   #110
Refugee

Local Time: 11:33 AM
Quote:
Yup it's a joke. I wanted lower bowl on the side and have been refreshing the page for 17 minutes and it keeps offering me the same seats in upper level 211. It's such a joke. And I see tickets in the lower level on the side are all on stubhub now going for at least double face value.
Hallucination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:18 AM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Yes, extremely quick and easy. I also got 2 GA for Boston via the TM website, chose US mail for an additional $4.50, so it looks like hard tickets this time around.
Same here.
Hard tix, good souvenirs. See you in GA.
Now we wait for additional shows to be announced,
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:20 AM   #112
plp
The Fly

Got in right at 10:00. Tried for GA, came up nothing available. Hit refresh multiple times with the same result. Tried red zone, nothing available. Refreshed multiple times and finally 2 popped up. I see a bunch of overtime in my future.
plp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #113
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Same here.
Hard tix, good souvenirs. See you in GA.
Now we wait for additional shows to be announced,
We'd like to bring our kids again this tour, so hoping I can snag two more GAs in the Citi presale on Thursday - though I'm not optimistic...
Old 11-14-2017, 10:23 AM   #114
The Fly

Local Time: 10:33 AM
So chances of any GA tickets still being available for tomorrow's presale group is pretty much nonexistent, right?
blugel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:25 AM   #115
New Yorker

Quote:
We'd like to bring our kids again this tour, so hoping I can snag two more GAs in the Citi presale on Thursday - though I'm not optimistic...
How does this all work with ticket limits? Can I only buy two more tickets in the Citi presale for a total of four presale tickets? Or can I buy four tickets with the Citi presale even though I already have two in hand? If I use the code in the U2 fan club presale, will I even be able to get a Citi presale code? I think your plan is my next option but who the hell knows.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:25 AM   #116
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugel View Post
So chances of any GA tickets still being available for tomorrow's presale group is pretty much nonexistent, right?
Not necessarily. I wouldn't assume it's the same bucket of tickets for both days.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #117
The Fly

Local Time: 10:33 AM
Quote:
Not necessarily. I wouldn't assume it's the same bucket of tickets for both days.
Ah, ok. It's been a while since I've done one of these and couldn't remember...

Thanks for providing some hope!
blugel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #118
Refugee

Quote:
How does this all work with ticket limits? Can I only buy two more tickets in the Citi presale for a total of four presale tickets? Or can I buy four tickets with the Citi presale even though I already have two in hand? If I use the code in the U2 fan club presale, will I even be able to get a Citi presale code? I think your plan is my next option but who the hell knows.
From the MSG event page on TM:
Ticket Limits
There is a 2 ticket limit for the Fan Club Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Citi Presales. There is a 4 ticket limit for the Verified Fan Onsales.
Sounds like you could try for four in the Citi presale AND four in the general sale. Just my interpretation...
Old 11-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugel View Post
There should be a separate allotment of GA set aside for tomorrow. (Say 500 GA today, 500 GA tomorrow, 200 for Citi presale and 800 for general sale or something like that).

But we won't know for sure till tomorrow.
And of course the city will factor in. NYC will be tough tomorrow for sure, but places like Nashville and St Louis should definitely have GA tomorrow.
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #120
Refugee

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

I see Ticketmaster is sending some venues’ tickets through AXS. I’m hoping for Vegas- do I have to create a AXS account? How does that work with the TM verified fan thing?

LadySpinHead is offline   Reply With Quote