eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's positive that there is speculation again after a few weeks of silence, but I'm really trying to keep a lid on it right now.

Anyway if this happens and somebody important reads this (hah), I hope they do at least one intimate show and that it's not filled with GA "line" twerps.

It's positive that there is speculation again after a few weeks of silence, but I'm really trying to keep a lid on it right now.

Anyway if this happens and somebody important reads this (hah), I hope they do at least one intimate show and that it's not filled with GA "line" twerps.

How do you reckon an intimate show wouldn’t be filled with the same 50 people in the front of the line?

Yeah, I don't doubt Sil can afford the airfare to see U2 at the Corner Hotel.

How do you reckon an intimate show wouldn’t be filled with the same 50 people in the front of the line?

At the entrance there'll be a specially designed blacklight that rejects those who've had too many GA "line" numbers scrawled on their hands.

Or if it's in Melbourne, it'll be in some obscure laneway and the venue won't have any external signage so only locals will know where it is.

Last edited:
U2BR entrevista: Dallas Schoo | U2 Brasil
What can we expect from U2 in the future? Maybe a tour in celebration of the 30 years of “Achtung Baby”? A new album? There are some rumors saying the band will tour in Australia, New Zealand and Asia this year. Could you tell us something we don’t know?

Edge and I just did a little something both in London and in Los Angeles… so… his U2 juices are flowing! He is writing as well as spending this 2019 with his Irish and American Family. His wife Morleigh and many children and Grand children are all very loving people.

The band is really just “resting” this year but… they never rest very long in my 31 years with them… so stay tuned!

Yes, some strong “rumors” of maybe U2 playing in some of all those countries you mention… but… again only rumors at this time. I myself would welcome more U2 live gigs if they decide on doing something. I would be available for sure!

Back
Top Bottom