Apollo Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
didn't take you long to revert to your idiot playbook.

For reference - the Headache response playbook is:

Option 1: snark
Option 2: more snark
Option 3: outright insults

Good job, as usual. :up:

It’s called being a New Yorker.

How’s it creepy and stalkerish to follow public Instagram profiles?

My view on it is that if the only reason a person is following someone is because they're related to a band member, that's borderline obsessive. I draw a line there, but that's just me. It's not a big deal, and I'm not trying to sound judgy, and that's not even what this thread is about, so never mind.

It turns out the guy sitting down/yawning during Elevation was the Grand Prize Winner for SiriusXM and not an AH or FOOL as I mistakenly took him for.
Teddy (@ted_scho) was more than likely tired from a day of travel and 40+ hour work weeks like the rest of us normal peeps.
I apologize as I thought he was one of the entitled who were there just to be “seen”.

It’s good to know it really was a contest won by a random person.

Headed back to lurking now.

Ugh. Honestly. Not everyone has to be visibly losing their shit to be enjoying a show.

I have FB friends posting about it today and saying the predictable bullshit about how he's not a "real fan."

For fuck's sake. Who gives a shit. As long as he's not whining at other people to sit down, let him do the concert his own way.

the instagram story was pretty amusing. are we really that mad that somebody said "y u here bro?" it's not like she was writing a hit piece in the New York Times about how this guy is the Worst Fan Ever and his girlfriend is a hooker.

she said "Y u here bro?" it was amusing.

if she were really super bothered and was posting a big rant or something that cardi b and azelia banks would post? alright yea, that would be more than ridiculous.

the instagram story was pretty amusing. are we really that mad that somebody said "y u here bro?" it's not like she was writing a hit piece in the New York Times about how this guy is the Worst Fan Ever and his girlfriend is a hooker.

if she were really super bothered and was posting a big rant or something that cardi b and azelia banks would post? alright yea, that would be more than ridiculous.
Click clack

I'm less annoyed by Eve than by the fans who are running with it.

I know, it's not that big a deal. But sometimes U2 fans really annoy me and I get snippy with some of them. This is one of those times.

I'm less annoyed by Eve than by the fans who are running with it.

I know, it's not that big a deal. But sometimes U2 fans really annoy me and I get snippy with some of them. This is one of those times.

yea, I avoided all the fan stuff on Facebook and whatnot because, as I've been saying for a few years now, U2 fans are some of the absolute worst. so I don't blame you there. I managed to get myself caught in a minor Twitter kerfuffle a month or so ago. U2 Twitter is pretty bad.

Oh my god, I got into it with some guy on Twitter who was being really weird about what it was to be a "true fan" on a U2 Gigs thread. I got pretty snarky but then he deleted his tweets.

I usually manage to avoid stupid U2 Twitter exchanges, but I fell into that one.

this place never ceases to amaze me. still worth protecting, but probably not for long.

pretty soon you're going to be called a clown, with statements like this.

this forum is full of snarky underemployed malcontents who have been here so long they believe they run the place. it would be hilarious if if weren't so sad.

All of this.

pretty soon you're going to be called a clown, with statements like this.

this forum is full of snarky underemployed malcontents who have been here so long they believe they run the place. it would be hilarious if if weren't so sad.

It also has people who appear to be here only to talk shit about the band at any opportunity, and extend that to their family members as well.

Your pearl-clutching in this case manages to be sad and hilarious.

All of this.

It also has people who appear to be here only to talk shit about the band at any opportunity, and extend that to their family members as well.

Your pearl-clutching in this case manages to be sad and hilarious.

oh please. I only criticize things that are worthy of criticism. A band member's daughter insta-shaming an audience member is worthy. if you dont understand why that is, you're too dumb to argue with.

Last edited:

You are the protector of this house!

You know, you’d think for once they could just not mess around with a show and play/ include the whole damn thing. RFD was GREAT for after the Boy trifecta. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom