Apollo Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Might have to capture the Periscope stream from this show. Sound quality not quite as good as this SiriusXM broadcast, but at least it’s complete.

Could also be that they are trying to fit this into an hour (?) for the broadcast, and the full thing will be released later.

The Vertigo flub wasn't as bad as I remembered on stream.

Could also be that they are trying to fit this into an hour (?) for the broadcast, and the full thing will be released later.

The Vertigo flub wasn't as bad as I remembered on stream.
Maybe they edited it out

Man, I've done almost a complete 180 on American Soul. Such a big, dumb, fun song when played live. Sounds solid here.

AOH sounded solid. When was the last time Bono really nailed those super high “yeah yeah”’s? Can’t blame him for not getting there nowadays honestly.

I had no idea I wanted this version of WLCTT but it’s so damn good. Reminds me of the Sun Studios cut of Silver and Gold... slower tempo, Bono in the lower register, blues guitar by Edge, the horns... MAN.

You would think that if they were trying to promote Songs of Experience, Red Flag Day wouldn’t be chopped off.

:doh:

If they don't cut songs, why else would you buy the CD later?

And it wasn’t like they flubbed up RFD. The start of EBW & Edge’s delay during Vertigo after ‘gimme what I want and no one gets hurt’ were the only major flub ups all night that you would want to edit out. Personally I’d keep the EBW restart. Who freakin cares, EBW is not an easy song to sing.

On Stuck, I was glad Bono kept it to 2 ‘it’s just a moment’’ before ‘this too shall pass’. Kinda got annoying when he’d do it 7-8 times a few tours ago :crack:

Back
Top Bottom