Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think the 2nd shows of U2 for cities like Boston will be released the same day after they sell enough tickets or will they have a big lead up with presale again? Probably the latter, but I prefer when it just pops up on same day.

It's mostly because it's already tourist season. Last gig was after the summer holidays, so cheaper accomodation as there's less demand. July is the most expensive month in most European cities.
You'd pay less in New York for 2nights! The prices being asked are really crazy!

I assume it pops up the same day. I remember it happening like that on previous tours, but I'm not sure if the last tour was the same. So I'll be ready tomorrow for the extra shows in Dublin and Amsterdam. Long live timezones, they'll go on sale one hour apart.

I assume it pops up the same day. I remember it happening like that on previous tours, but I'm not sure if the last tour was the same. So I'll be ready tomorrow for the extra shows in Dublin and Amsterdam. Long live timezones, they'll go on sale one hour apart.

Very lucky- here in the UK all the shows ( incl Europe with the time difference ) go on sale at the same time- I'll be checking multiple TM sites tomorrow morning!

Do we think the 2nd shows of U2 for cities like Boston will be released the same day after they sell enough tickets or will they have a big lead up with presale again? Probably the latter, but I prefer when it just pops up on same day.

That's how it's looking. On 360 I believe they had presales for the 2nd shows, but I have a feeling the 2nd nights will be announced and sold at the same time. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I'm thinking presales, just as was done for 360 and I+e. Plenty of people are holding onto codes. LN/fanfire withdrew info saying otherwise and they want to sell more membership bundles.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

My code has been struck through? I was saving two tix for second LA show but not sure what the deal now.

So I'll be ready tomorrow for the extra shows in Dublin and Amsterdam. Long live timezones, they'll go on sale one hour apart.

Actually, Dublin and Amsterdam go onsale at the same time. Amsterdam general sale starts at 10:00 CET. Dublin starts at 9:00 GMT, which is also 10:00 CET.
Blame the timezones... :)

Re: Gillette show(s)...try booking hotels & airfare out of Rhode Island. Airport (PVD in Warwick RI) is about 30 miles from Foxboro. the city of Providence is only 20 miles to stadium. A lot of pro football teams stay in Providence when in town to play The Patriots.
Assuming RI rates to be much less than $700

My code has been struck through? I was saving two tix for second LA show but not sure what the deal now.

If there is a presale, and you haven't used your entire allotment, you should be fine. Ticketmaster knows how many tix you purchased. If there isn't a presale, you just need to be ready to buy as soon as it goes on sale.

The advantage of the show being in LA is we should know what the deal is well before our on sale.

Welp, by the time the queue took me to the actual page for London, no GAs. Keep refreshing, but ugh.

Berlin, on the other hand, was fine. :up:

good to know U2 ticket sales are still killing the internet in France haha (one site sold out in less than 8 minutes) :lol:

Best feeling ever, already having your tickets but just sitting in queue just incase they open up a second day immediately (and without presale). Can't miss Bad on a potential 2nd date of course.

Best feeling ever, already having your tickets but just sitting in queue just incase they open up a second day immediately (and without presale). Can't miss Bad on a potential 2nd date of course.

Cant see them adding the dates today, pre sales will happen after the 2nd dates i think. Same as 360 and i&e. They will want the extra memberships

Anyone had any luck today? :sad: I've been trying on my laptop, just refreshing my mobile app now, but no joy!

Actually, Dublin and Amsterdam go onsale at the same time. Amsterdam general sale starts at 10:00 CET. Dublin starts at 9:00 GMT, which is also 10:00 CET.
Blame the timezones... :)

Yea I'm dumb -.- thought it was both 10am local time, buh.

Got through both for Amsterdam and Dublin, but no GA's for either. Dublin's site stopped working for me..

Lol I absolutely hate Ticketmaster. It's so frustrating that they're the only choice for tickets.

Has Croke sold out yet, so I can stop refreshing in vain? :lol:

Croke probably sold out, I really can't get through that site anymore, the flash page with the tickets just won't load -.- rest of the page loads fine of course.
Amsterdam seems sold out as well. Hope the 2nd dates are coming now people are ragequitting.

U2 gigs reporting "chaos" on TM for London and Dublin

Rome may have sold out already

Any word on second shows??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom