Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London only gave me the option of GA tickets with red zone access.

(U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing & Red Zone)

So I'm assuming that means I've got GA tickets, but the red zone is first come first serve

That's interesting.
How much did you pay (if I may ask)?

Thus far it has been the other way around.
A Redzone tickets also gave you access to GA.
But a GA ticket did not give you access to the Redzone.

Still planning my eventual trip to the US. Is is likely i can get tickets at Gilette and Metlife stadiums if i hold out on buying tickets like a month or two? Or will US Stadiums sell out faster this time around? Hmm

You could always try your luck with a request on the forum when you definitely know you are going. If only getting one ticket shouldn't be too difficult, but it can be a risk nonetheless.

Two friends and I decided to go to the US last minute for 360 tour in 2009, managed to get GA tix for Vancouver, Rosebowl and Vegas. Some through eBay, some through here. eBay was of course at a premium. Forum folk are pretty awesome and almost always sell at FV.

No problem. It is frustrating with Pre-sale allocation. Particularly as many of us have been u2.com members for years (some here I'm sure since Propaganda). Feel free to shoot me a msg if you get caught in a pickle down the line :p

Exactly. It's almost as if given the limited sections we can purchase tickets in it's like they are saying "just be glad you can get tickets early". It's a shame. Every seat that's available in the general sale should be available to fans who pay for a u2.com membership during the presale. We're still limited to a certain number of tickets so it's not like we could sell out the entire venue and it just feels like an insult when they hold the better seats for the general public. After more than 2 hours of trying I've determined they only have 7 out of 111 sections in Croke Park available for fanclub members to purchase tickets in. It's unreal. Anyways that's my rant :lol:

Last edited:
You could always try your luck with a request on the forum when you definitely know you are going. If only getting one ticket shouldn't be too difficult, but it can be a risk nonetheless.

Two friends and I decided to go to the US last minute for 360 tour in 2009, managed to get GA tix for Vancouver, Rosebowl and Vegas. Some through eBay, some through here. eBay was of course at a premium. Forum folk are pretty awesome and almost always sell at FV.

It would be 2 tickets then, 1 for each venue. :) Hope it's possible to solve it :D

Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

My u2.com subscription is up next month, if I renew do i get a new code?

I will be renewing but if i do it abit earlier will i get a new code?

Yes. I renewed last night and they sent me a new code. Mine isn't up until.... end of February I think but I renewed it just in case

Mines February 16th. Got 1 left on this code but i want two tickets for london two when its announced so ill defo be renewing sometime this month to get a new code.

I've only been to arena shows, so I'm hyped to see them in a stadium.

I'm between GA & Lower Bowl. In your experiences, which is better for view & sound? I'll be going to the DC show if that helps.

That's interesting.
How much did you pay (if I may ask)?

Thus far it has been the other way around.
A Redzone tickets also gave you access to GA.
But a GA ticket did not give you access to the Redzone.

This is what I paid, It was the only one available in the standing option

Type: Red Hill Group Presale Ticket
Details: Price Level 1, GA Standing
Ticket Price: £70.00 x 2 = £140.00
Service Charge: £8.25 x 2 = £16.50

Got 2 GA for Toronto super easy! Done by 9:02 using ticket master regular desktop site. Yay ???

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Pulled 4 GAs on the TM website, first try. Weird that the tickets have to be shipped, though. Thought they were paperless?

Have you guys noticed how much fees are for this? Time to get another lawsuit going.

Got four for FedEx in DC. It's going to be an expensive night, but we wanted seats since we're taking our kids to their first concert ever!

Pulled 4 GAs on the TM website, first try. Weird that the tickets have to be shipped, though. Thought they were paperless?

yeah, odd, got the GA, said standard delivery, and my TM account shows a Canadian shipping charge, yet I live/have a billing address in Massachusetts, something a little funky going on. Also, didn't realize but now see there was "GA" and "Red Zone GA", both for $75. Just went for "GA"==hope I didn't missout on getting into that RZ area for only $75/ticket.

yeah, odd, got the GA, said standard delivery, and my TM account shows a Canadian shipping charge, yet I live/have a billing address in Massachusetts, something a little funky going on. Also, didn't realize but now see there was "GA" and "Red Zone GA", both for $75. Just went for "GA"==hope I didn't missout on getting into that RZ area for only $75/ticket.

ARGH! I didn't even notice that either. RZ for the GA price? damn...

I'm a bit confused with a simple question - Do you need to have the RedHill code to be able to get standard GA tickets on the first day of presale? All other codes (Wires etc.) give access to the second day of presales?

Thanks!

I'm a bit confused with a simple question - Do you need to have the RedHill code to be able to get standard GA tickets on the first day of presale? All other codes (Wires etc.) give access to the second day of presales?

Thanks!

Only the Red Hill group should have access to ANY tickets on the first day.

Thanks!

RedHill code is needed to get any tix today, the Wires code won't work until tomorrow.

For Foxboro GAs, I had to choose a shipping method, so chose USPS for $4. Maybe Gillette doesn't do paperless?

I know New York was that way last time due to some legality, but surprising to see another place do it here. Guess we'll see how it goes!

Hi there!
Some of you are saying that the tickets doesn't seem to be paperless?
I really want GAs for me and my boyfriend, but my parents want seats. I'm the one that will try to buy all 4 tickets for London with my card. Two GA and two seats. Buy if they are paperless.. we have a problem..
If they are paperless I won't have any choice.. then all of us will have to get seated tickets.. that will break my heart.. but parents first..

The website stated GA is paperless in certain markets; didn't mention other seating areas.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hi there!
Some of you are saying that the tickets doesn't seem to be paperless?
I really want GAs for me and my boyfriend, but my parents want seats. I'm the one that will try to buy all 4 tickets for London with my card. Two GA and two seats. Buy if they are paperless.. we have a problem..
If they are paperless I won't have any choice.. then all of us will have to get seated tickets.. that will break my heart.. but parents first..

Seats in the lowers for NJ were paperless, a friend got one and was suprised by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom