Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got two GA Tickets for DC! So hyped. I was worried I was going to have to pay $300 each for resold club seat (everything went in a minute), but then I searched again and got two GA tix

I don't know if there is someway you could contact staff at U2.com or ticketmaster and ask them this question, but that would be your safest bet. Also re-read the faq on U2.com about purchasing tickets and you might find your answer as I'm sure they re-update it.

Ok, thanks:up:

Gonna try and mail U2.com

If they say it`s not possible, I won`t do it
Cause I already have tickets for the first Amsterdam show

Wow, I'm surprised. I would of thought Philly GA would have been long gone after the pre-sales. Demand was through the roof in Europe. I wonder if demand for some reason will be much softer in the United States. Demand was much softer for several cities on the innocence and experience tour in 2015 in the United States.

They were available with the bundle package up until the end. I figured it wouldn't be an impossible pull.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

2nd show today or they will announce for buildup to next round of sales?

They were available with the bundle package up until the end. I figured it wouldn't be an impossible pull.

I agree. Philly GA was easily available up until 5pm on Friday....... I think many people may have been surprised about the pre-sales or something. I was speaking with a "hardcore fan" friend who saw them at the legendary Slane '01 show who completely missed the pre-sales. She was shocked she missed it.

That being said, can't get anything for Philly right now. Whatever people missed the pre-sales, are on there now. It's saying nothing is available, for anything.

I lucked out (prepared) and got 4 RZ tix this am.

Last edited:
Well hell, dive in get those GA's now. GA in my opinion is the best seat in the house. Also nearly the cheapest too.
My dad & 2 uncles aren't GA folks, so we have to go for seats. If I went alone, I would do it. Now I can't pull up GA, but resale tickets are slowly popping up.

Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

Another round of presales. That's already the case for Europe.

I know. And I assume do same way. Just hoping. I like the rush.

NO HOPE, only darkness. And getting to use my code for NJ2

So, I guess I just got a message about the "extra" US/Can dates. I've seen this somewhere else.

May
Friday May 12th Vancouver, BC - BC Place Stadium
Sunday May 14th Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
Wednesday May 17th San Francisco, CA - Levi's Stadium
Saturday May 20th Pasadena, CA - Rose Bowl
Sunday May 21st Pasadena, CA - Rose Bowl
Wednesday May 24th - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium
Friday May 26th - Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium
Monday May 29th - Phoenix, AZ - University of Phoenix Stadium
Wednesday May 31st – Detroit, MI - Ford Field
June
Saturday June 3rd Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
Sunday June 4th Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
Wednesday June 7th Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field
Sunday June 11th Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium
Wednesday June 14th Tampa, FL - Raymond James Stadium
Saturday June 17th Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
Sunday June 18th Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
Tuesday June 20th Washington, DC - FedEx Field
Thursday June 22nd Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre
Friday June 23rd Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre
Sunday June 25th Boston, MA - Gillette Stadium
Monday June 26th Boston, MA - Gillette Stadium
Wednesday June 28th East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
Thursday June 29th East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
Saturday July 1st Cleveland, OH - First Energy Stadium

Took 2 minutes past 10am to get through but nothing pulled up for Boston at all except resales.

TM map also came up for Miami. There are a few $100 "almost side view" nosebleeds and quite a few $155 ones. It's not letting me buy them, though. I'll try again later.

How are there re-sales if its Credit Card entry only?

official resales though TM are not the CC only seats as I recall. through stubhub, people will buy tickets for CC only on gift cards or pre paid CC's and sell it. just read some of the sellers comments on stubhub for the same.

oh...and i think that some states don't allow TM to prevent resale. IIRC.

During the presale, drops occurred approximately 2.5 hours after it started. So I would keep checking between 12:00 and 1:00 Central for new drops.

official resales though TM are not the CC only seats as I recall. through stubhub, people will buy tickets for CC only on gift cards or pre paid CC's and sell it. just read some of the sellers comments on stubhub for the same.

oh...and i think that some states don't allow TM to prevent resale. IIRC.

Ah, it looks like the whole venue is CC only for Metlife Stadium, but there are still resale. IDK, confusing! Might as well just have hard copy tickets, as this obviously doesn't prevent resellers/scalpers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom