Selling: 1x GA London 8th July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jarradhedley

The Fly
I have a GA to sell for the first London show on 8th July. Face value.

It's a physical copy ticket and I'm in melbourne so would have to mail it but ideal if anyone in melbourne wants it?

PM if interested

Yep is still available if your interested.

The problem is its physical ticket and im in Australia so would have to post it to you wherever that would be?

Happy for face value cost of the ticket plus shipping cost (I can look up what that would be but I'm not sure yet) if your ok with that?

It says your mailbox is too full to receive PM's. Maybe PM me with your email and we can talk.

Cheers
Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Antoinette here from County Kildare (profile still says Cork) Ireland. Is your GA for London Twickenham JUly 8th still available please? Decided to add in more shows after going to Vancouver.
Wonder how much time it takes for post to arrive from Down Under to Ireland...
Thanks so much,
Antoinette (liffey23)

Hi Jarrad.
It turns out you have emailed my friend Ria Monster about this ticket asking if she was still interested. We are both actually looking for a ticket to allow our friend Debby Hogeling to come with us to Twickenham. Hope I am making sense. So we are looking for 1 ticket for her.
Ria and Debby are in the Netherlands, I am in Ireland, so for the post there probably is not a major difference. Cheers, Antoinette

Back
Top Bottom