NJ MetLife 06/28 and 06/29 Seats and GA for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi all - my plans changed and some friends can no longer attend the shows with me.

I have the following tickets available for sale:

Wednesday 06/28:

-Section 124 Row 19 Seat 27
-Section 126 Row 32 Seat 23

Thursday 06/29:

(1) GA

These are all credit card/ticketless entry.

I will be going to both shows which means whoever purchases these will need to enter with me via my credit card and ID which should not be a big deal.

I plan to show up to the venue early in the afternoon both days as I have other GA tickets for both.

Rules:

Today is Tuesday June 13th - whoever is interested in purchasing the tickets, please direct message me here with an offer and which you are interested in, or just reply here. Whoever submits the best offer for each by end of day Wednesday June 21st (9:00PM EDT) will get them.

I'll need payment via PayPal by the end of day Friday June 23rd (9:00PM EDT) so I know we are set for the shows the following week. If payment isn't made by then the ticket will be back up for grabs.

Reality is, if I do not receive offers that are worthwhile I will just eat the cost, or take my wife with the GA ticket - she is not really a fan so that would be a bummer, just being honest...

Happy to answer any questions or help out in any way - hope there is interest!

Really looking forward to the shows!

-ouizy

Back
Top Bottom