Looking For JT tickets LA, CHI, VAN, LON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miryclayu2

War Child
These are the possible dates I am looking for.

Vancouver, Pasedena 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2, Cleveland and London 1 & 2.

GA's preferred but willing to speak bout others.

miryclayu2

Hello! I have 4 tickets to Pasadena for sale. They are for the May 21 show, section 16, row 73. If you're interested please let me know. Thx!

I"ve been trying to get Dallas tickets for weeks and looks like no one is selling... I"m hoping that as the gig date gets closer, people who can't make it to the show will sell. I'm also interested in Vancouver and would take any seat, even nose bleed, just to be there. Currently, I have 2 GA's each for Chicago #1, Dublin, Paris #1, and Amsterdam #1... been thinking of trading Amsterdam for Brussels if I can score Vancouver tickets.

I"ve been trying to get Dallas tickets for weeks and looks like no one is selling... I"m hoping that as the gig date gets closer, people who can't make it to the show will sell. I'm also interested in Vancouver and would take any seat, even nose bleed, just to be there. Currently, I have 2 GA's each for Chicago #1, Dublin, Paris #1, and Amsterdam #1... been thinking of trading Amsterdam for Brussels if I can score Vancouver tickets.

Dallas dumped a bunch of GAs last night and even some RZ today.

Back
Top Bottom