ISO Croke Park tickets - Extreme longshot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wall232

Babyface
Hello all,

I was told from a few friends who use the boards that this would be a good place to start my search. I know it's a tough ticket and I'm one of many looking but thought I’d at least give it a try.

Struck out on the Ticketmaster sale so went the aftermarket route fairly early on because we are traveling from NY to Dublin for this show and I didn’t want to chance waiting on finding tickets. Found a pair in pitch 1 for a decent price within the first few days after the sale. Waited until tickets were finally sent to the seller, who was in contact with me at first. He said he received the tickets and would mail them out to me. This was over a month ago and he has now gone silent, he will not return any emails. I am now dealing with trying to get a refund.

Our trip is booked and we are still going to Dublin no matter what but obviously would love to be able to secure some tickets before getting out there. The aftermarket prices are just through the roof right now and there is now way I can afford those prices. If anyone has a pair anywhere in the building please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for such a long winded first post.

Back
Top Bottom