5/26 – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back home a little bit ago from Dallas, honestly i don't know what some people were talking about in regards to the energy level of the band... they absolutely blew the roof off of AT&T Stadium last night.

We got in line around 5pm which is just about when it started moving i think, we went to the visitors side lounge and grabbed a spot inside on the rail that separates the field and the sidelines. We had our own table and we actually had a pretty good vantage point while being in close proximity to the restrooms and the bars.

There was quite a police presence in and out of the stadium, much larger than what we've seen before, which is of course understandable.

Was disappointed they didn't play 'little things', however 'i will follow' is a hell of a closer. That is all, was a great time had by most everyone from what i could tell.

Finally back to reality after traveling to Houston & Dallas shows. What a 5 days!!

Both shows were awesome. Dallas slightly better, the energy during the encore was amazing. Elevation brought the house down!!

Great time in GA by the catwalk! [emoji41] IMG_3962a.jpgIMG_4297a.jpg
02040cb728e0c72069eb1bf4208d1936.jpg
62d7a446c00fc427528d4867ad40b878.jpg
b2a304e5dbeb4f6141caf0e094384c19.jpg
IMG_4116b.jpgIMG_4175b.jpg

Finally back to reality after traveling to Houston & Dallas shows. What a 5 days!!

Both shows were awesome. Dallas slightly better, the energy during the encore was amazing. Elevation brought the house down!!
Me too! GA both shows. [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom