Vancouver Setlist Party (OPENING NIGHT!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The setlist will most likely get longer as the tour goes on, unless they feel like they can't be on stage for more than 120 minutes anymore.

(Still baffles me that the setlist is only 22 songs)

DUDE U HAD BEEN BUFFED WHEN U WERE IN TEMPE 87 on the first Night of the Joshua Tree Tour they played only 17 Songs !!!

[quote name="RedHill Townie" post=8162431][quote name="YBORCITY" post=8162422]<br />
Plus there's Patriot Place if anyone needs a distraction[/QUOTE/]<br />
<br />
<br />
I saw them at the old Sullivan Stadium remember that old place? Gillette is a bit more..... Comfortable

Sullivan Stadium's aluminum benchs....ah, the good old days....

C_rYD0JU0AApS1Y.jpg:large

Given the great tech that exists now with periscope and mixlr, this could actually be a quiet setlist party while people actually watch the shows. What a time to be alive

A lot of acts I check out these days "only" play about 15-18 songs too.

I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers a few weeks back and they only played 16 songs. They have the catalog to easily play 24. In experience, hip hop artists play a lot of songs. Solid number of abbreviated songs, but when I saw Kanye West and Drake live they each played ~30 songs each.

Last edited:
One of the best parts of a new U2 tour is seeing how advanced the streaming capabilities have become since last time. Can't wait to watch and listen.

I'm pumped.

Back
Top Bottom