Seattle Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally, after watching the Vancouver show, I'm having really mixed feelings about this tour. I'm even questioning is I want to see them in Cleveland.

1. The USA is not Bono's country, he's not a citizen.
2. He's slamming this administration every chance he gets.
3. It's not his kids getting killed by gang members and opioids flowing across the border.
4. He could have used this as an opportunity to help bring the country together but instead, he's fostering further division.

I know, people will say, well, it's U2, they've always been political. I could care less, The thousands of dollars I've spent on them over the years was to be entertained, not to hear this crap. I mean, seriously, picturing Lena Dunham during Ultraviolet???

Can I have your ticket?

CenturyLink Field - Seattle, WA - May 14, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming
04 - Bad
05 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

:rockon:

Personally, after watching the Vancouver show, I'm having really mixed feelings about this tour. I'm even questioning is I want to see them in Cleveland.

3. It's not his kids getting killed by gang members and opioids flowing across the border.

4. He could have used this as an opportunity to help bring the country together but instead, he's fostering further division.

I know, people will say, well, it's U2, they've always been political. I could care less, The thousands of dollars I've spent on them over the years was to be entertained, not to hear this crap. I mean, seriously, picturing Lena Dunham during Ultraviolet???

Hey, if you don't want to see them, then don't see them. Don't bore us with your reasons.

Personally, after watching the Vancouver show, I'm having really mixed feelings about this tour. I'm even questioning if I want to see them in Cleveland.

I hear Ted Nugent is touring

Personally, after watching the Vancouver show, I'm having really mixed feelings about this tour. I'm even questioning if I want to see them in Cleveland.

i want some tickets man you can help

Your administration is vile beyond words. The more said to that effect, the better.

C_1yJXOXoAE2Zek.jpg:large

02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming
04 - Bad
06 - Where the Streets Have No Name

Let's do this!

Don't miss the current Mike Love tour. Nobody is more unifying than he is.

Because everyone thinks he sucks

Wow, what a sequence!
This opening 5 is incredible.

Heck, this first set of 10 ought to send just about everyone home happy if it was a full concert.

Talk about a greatest hits show, and then you look at tonight's first 10 songs. Good grief.

02 - New Year's Day
03 - A Sort of Homecoming / America (snippet)
04 - Bad / America (snippet)
06 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet] :shifty:
07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I am jamming out tonight! Can't wait for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom