Pasadena 2 Setlist Party: Better Than the Billboard Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calm down, Ax - I'm sure it's just rotated out because it is night 2... :p
:hug:

Rotate literally anything else!

I'm legit afraid they'll drop it before getting to London.

Still plenty of the setlist to go, but I can't quite imagine it in the encore.

Is there a gorilla next to Sil?

And does Sil love literally everything? Like, they've just dropped a fan favourite and she's still thinking this is the best show ever. Would she still "diiiieeee" if U2 came out, played a two-minute cover of Paint It Black, and left?

Can't fucking stand her. It isn't a fan service anymore. It may have been at the start, but now there are others who do it right. It is an exercise in vanity and decadence. Don't feed her and listen to this one:

jzcanuck is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio on...

Alright, fuck this, I'm going to bed.

My predictions are that "Little Things" will not be played again tonight, ASOH will not be played, and "Vertigo" will. That is all. I also predict that the people at the concert will have a great night, and that U2 won't care about the few people bitching on a message board.

If they don't do ASOH in Cleveland, I'm going to be pretty pissed off!

Rotate literally anything else!

I'm legit afraid they'll drop it before getting to London.

Still plenty of the setlist to go, but I can't quite imagine it in the encore.

Yeah, I agree man. It and Exit have been fucking on point. Why an earth they would take it out is beyond me - but if it is in the encore, just like Bad moved - it could be better.

I have no issues with them going with three big bangs and then into TJT as long as the good songs they are missing get moved.

Can't fucking stand her. It isn't a fan service anymore. It may have been at the start, but now there are others who do it right. It is an exercise in vanity and decadence. Don't feed her and listen to this one:

jzcanuck is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio on...

Yeah, that one wasn't working for me when I posted, which is why I was using Sil. Got it to load properly. Better sound anyway, aside from the lack of "I'm dyyyying" to literally anything U2 do.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You

ahhhhh all that needed was shine like stars to be amazing.... Still pretty good though, best of the tour so far.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky

Comon - shine like stars to make this all time

Damnit, nope. Would've slightly appeased me after ASOH's disappearance.

Keep telling myself heaps of the show to come, plenty of opportunity for it to appear. Could be cool after MOTD to end the main set.

Back
Top Bottom