Pasadena 2 Setlist Party: Better Than the Billboard Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:shifty: Let's just say that award shows get shittier by the year.

First "second night" of the tour. Think we'll get a surprise?
[TWEET]866184506352349184[/TWEET]
As you can see, he's not on board.

Any predictions for songs different from last night?

Will the new song be played?
Might the band move iwf to the front of the set to expand it slightly, and after the positive reception it got last night?

Will Larry stare down the crowd again?

If MLK doesn't show up tonight, then it's possible Vancouver will be its sole appearance.

I'm sure Little Things will be back.

If the crowd is really amped, could we get the tour debut of Out of Control? Not unusual for it to appear as a celebration of a good run in a city.

Oh God, please? After i+e I earned it, right?

Also, the chain is on so Lumineers coming.

If they play a non-setlist song at the end again, I feel they wouldn't double up on iwf. Fingers crossed

Got in about the same time as yesterday and it feels a lot busier on the floor. A little further back, still a good spot if you squeeze past.

yesterday was the first show that i listened edge singing the ohhhhh part of with or wth out you.... it's a great idea as bono can't sing that part anymore... edge have a beautiful voice... hope the guys start to use him more

I haven't noticed any new songs from yesterday's list.

It's all the same music from last night in, I think, the same order. Electric feel now.

I think one of my favorite parts of the Vancouver and Seattle shows was jamming out to Kendrick while all the old people were clearly not feeling it

I think one of my favorite parts of the Vancouver and Seattle shows was jamming out to Kendrick while all the old people were clearly not feeling it
Tonight they played XX and kendrick in order. Last night it seemed shuffled.

Safe to say, I was loving it.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

Back
Top Bottom