Pasadena 2 Setlist Party: Better Than the Billboard Music Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, U2....... for keeping faith in LITTLE THINGS. So happy to see it coming back. Now just end with ASOH and it will be best night for everyone of us.

Well they really crushed the ending there, but still strange to end on a new song IMO. (as gutsy as it is)

Still VERY happy with the set we got yesterday, but nice to see them playing with the order a bit. Really too bad about ASOH. Short show, too.

Last edited:
So it stays at 21.

Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - May 21, 2017

---------- A Rainy Night in Soho ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
04 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
05 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06 - With or Without You
07 - Bullet the Blue Sky
08 - Running to Stand Still
09 - Red Hill Mining Town
10 - In God's Country
11 - Trip Through Your Wires
12 - One Tree Hill
13 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
14 - Mothers of the Disappeared
---------- BREAK ----------
15 - Miss Sarajevo / The New Colossus (snippet)
16 - America (snippet) / Bad
---------- BREAK ----------
17 - Beautiful Day / City of Stars (snippet)
18 - Elevation
19 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
20 - One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)
21 - The Little Things That Give You Away

U2 always seems to make one or two mind boggling setlist decisions each tour. On 360, it was the Go Crazy Remix and closing with MoS. On this tour, I think it's Miss Sarajevo. If they'd remove Miss Sarajevo and close with I Will Follow after Little Things, I think you've got the perfect show.

Well they really crushed the ending there, but still strange to end on a new song IMO. (as gutsy as it is)

Still VERY happy with the set we got yesterday, but nice to see them playing with the order a bit. Really too bad about ASOH. Short show, too.
Uhm, they did play Bad tonight.

Not buzzed about MS and UV, but they certainly play their roles in the message they want to give out, so I am cool with them being there.

Where are all the DREAMERS of. Helter Skelter, Spanish Eyes, 40, Luminious Times, Walk to the Water, etc. :applaud::D:applaud::D:applaud:

They need a kick up the arse. The show is NOT long enough.

This whole tour only exists because of a big kick up the arse from LN. Perhaps they can do something...

It is a little surprising these shows have been so short, especially when they were doing multiple back to back nights of 24/25/26 song shows just two years back. Something about stadiums? Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom