Minneapolis Setlist Party - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > The Joshua Tree 2017 - Tour Central > Set Lists & Songs
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
trevgreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 3,257
Local Time: 04:54 PM
Minneapolis Setlist Party

Trevgreg's last stand of the tour!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1168.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	11459
__________________

__________________
trevgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,408
Local Time: 02:54 PM
I am generally not bothered by their weird actions or inactions ... but I will be side-eyeing them forever if they don't play the new song tonight.

It seems like a given, but oy vey these guys ....
__________________

__________________
corianderstem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #3
Refugee
 
RoKKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,578
Local Time: 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
I am generally not bothered by their weird actions or inactions ... but I will be side-eyeing them forever if they don't play the new song tonight.

It seems like a given, but oy vey these guys ....
I think Bono said on Fallon that they will be "playing new songs" on the tour. I bet that since it's out now they'll play it.
__________________
RoKKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
Refugee
 
LadySpinHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Faraway, So Close
Posts: 1,704
Local Time: 04:54 PM
My one and only Red Zone appearance, ever. Seems pretty chill here, folks.
__________________
LadySpinHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:57 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,463
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Right now, I think there's a 70% chance they will play TBT tonight. But that 30% could become 100% real quick!!!

Really hoping to hear something new in Indianapolis on Sunday!! It still hasn't hit me that I'll be seeing them again in 2 days.
__________________
The_acrobat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #6
I hate this place
 
DRay9911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 03:54 PM
Tonight's tumbleweed gif will be replaced by my location near the tree stage



PR - I'm thinking about you. Hope you're well.

Its 745 local time and Beck finally started. It's going to be a late night
__________________
DRay9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #7
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,971
Local Time: 05:54 PM
Have fun LSH and Dr Ray!

Bono def said they'd be playing new songs.

cori
I guess we'll find out tonight.
Well, you'll find out. 1) I don't think I have enough tablet battery charge to last through till the end 2) thought show was tomorrow, so not dressed warm enough to stay out that late anyway (public WiFi, no net at hone) 3) I don't want to stay out that late b c I had to stay up extra late for Fallon b c the damn football game/aftergame show/local news pushed his show start till 1AM EDST.

But y'all have a good time. I'll see what happened tomorrow

(now to see how much more bitching about TBT is going down from last evening)
__________________
dazzledbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #8
I hate this place
 
DRay9911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 03:54 PM
Beck just did a short cover of Raspberry Beret
__________________
DRay9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
New Yorker
 
U2inUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,743
Local Time: 03:54 PM
When I looked at the remaining tickets on this leg of the tour a few weeks ago, this show was the only one close to a sellout (besides San Diego).

Should be a good one.
__________________
U2inUtah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #10
War Child
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 569
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRay9911 View Post
Tonight's tumbleweed gif will be replaced by my location near the tree stage







PR - I'm thinking about you. Hope you're well.



Its 745 local time and Beck finally started. It's going to be a late night


Nice spot!!!

Shout out to PR. Stay safe!
__________________
FazeCraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #11
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,142
Local Time: 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FazeCraze View Post
Nice spot!!!

Shout out to PR. Stay safe!


What time did you line up for that spot?
__________________
Shawn Bonneau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 14,144
Local Time: 06:54 PM
Have a great time, guys! Hope they play the new single tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRay9911 View Post
PR - I'm thinking about you. Hope you're well.
Thanks DRay (and Faze!)
 

We thankfully ended up not getting the worst of the hurricane. Lots of rain, wind and trees on the ground, but barely any damages in comparison to the tiny islands east of us. Power just came back around 2 hours ago, now we're waiting for cable and internet to return. Currently using my phone as a hotspot as phone signal seems to have improved. .
__________________
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #13
I hate this place
 
DRay9911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 03:54 PM
I got to the stadium at 930 and was number 295. The stadium was giving numbered wristbands. If there a list, I never saw it

Beck just finished up: 835p local time
__________________
DRay9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:04 PM   #14
I hate this place
 
DRay9911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2inUtah View Post
When I looked at the remaining tickets on this leg of the tour a few weeks ago, this show was the only one close to a sellout (besides San Diego).

Should be a good one.


This place is PACKED! So glad I came back.
__________________
DRay9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:05 PM   #15
ONE
love, blood, life
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 14,144
Local Time: 06:54 PM
Any Periscopes or Mixlrs floating around? Should be starting in about 25 minutes.
__________________

__________________
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com