Minneapolis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am generally not bothered by their weird actions or inactions ... but I will be side-eyeing them forever if they don't play the new song tonight.

It seems like a given, but oy vey these guys ....

I am generally not bothered by their weird actions or inactions ... but I will be side-eyeing them forever if they don't play the new song tonight.

It seems like a given, but oy vey these guys ....

I think Bono said on Fallon that they will be "playing new songs" on the tour. I bet that since it's out now they'll play it.

Right now, I think there's a 70% chance they will play TBT tonight. But that 30% could become 100% real quick!!!

Really hoping to hear something new in Indianapolis on Sunday!! It still hasn't hit me that I'll be seeing them again in 2 days.

Tonight's tumbleweed gif will be replaced by my location near the tree stage

IMG_1305.jpg

PR - I'm thinking about you. Hope you're well.

Its 745 local time and Beck finally started. It's going to be a late night

Have fun LSH and Dr Ray!

Bono def said they'd be playing new songs.

:giggle: cori
I guess we'll find out tonight.
Well, you'll find out. 1) I don't think I have enough tablet battery charge to last through till the end 2) thought show was tomorrow, so not dressed warm enough to stay out that late anyway (public WiFi, no net at hone) 3) I don't want to stay out that late b c I had to stay up extra late for Fallon b c the damn football game/aftergame show/local news pushed his show start till 1AM EDST.

But y'all have a good time. :wave: I'll see what happened tomorrow :D

(now to see how much more bitching about TBT is going down from last evening) :wink:

Last edited:
When I looked at the remaining tickets on this leg of the tour a few weeks ago, this show was the only one close to a sellout (besides San Diego).

Should be a good one.

Tonight's tumbleweed gif will be replaced by my location near the tree stage

IMG_1305.jpg

Its 745 local time and Beck finally started. It's going to be a late night

Nice spot!!!

Shout out to PR. Stay safe!

:wave: Have a great time, guys! Hope they play the new single tonight.
Thanks DRay (and Faze!)
We thankfully ended up not getting the worst of the hurricane. Lots of rain, wind and trees on the ground, but barely any damages in comparison to the tiny islands east of us. Power just came back around 2 hours ago, now we're waiting for cable and internet to return. Currently using my phone as a hotspot as phone signal seems to have improved. :nerd:.

I got to the stadium at 930 and was number 295. The stadium was giving numbered wristbands. If there a list, I never saw it

Beck just finished up: 835p local time

When I looked at the remaining tickets on this leg of the tour a few weeks ago, this show was the only one close to a sellout (besides San Diego).

Should be a good one.

This place is PACKED! So glad I came back.

Just had happy hour with the lovely FitzChivalry and others. Kind of like a very early San Diego pre funk.

They heard me.

U.S. Bank Stadium - Minneapolis, MN - September 8, 2017

--------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

02 - New Year's Day

I got to be one of the stars during Bad!!!!

Thought once the song started he would put in a Prince snip instead of America. But then I forgot it's Bono

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name

I still haven't found has turned into a crowd sing along.

Bono called them the "Twin City Walls"

There are a lot of periscopers tonight. 8 or 9 people live right now

02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
05 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
06 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
07 - With or Without You

Not going with the anti-Trump version of "Bullet" they just performed last night on Fallon.

Baffling... :doh:

Hopefully next year's tour will make for some more exciting setlist parties. Maybe it's Friday night and other people are out because they have lives...

At least tonight we have the WILL THEY/WON'T THEY with "The Best Thing" to make it an exciting setlist.

Back
Top Bottom