Mexico #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone think they'll play Spanish Eyes again, or something else unexpected to close?

Was surprised to see no Mexico City Setlist #1 thread yesterday and thought we weren’t going to tonight too. :). Perhaps The Sweetest Thing tonight, but would be surprised to see something dropped for it.

Even U2gigs on twitter and the show thread on U2start have tumbleweeds.

Not much to say here, although I'm sure the shows are still great in person, and recorded later as opposed to the sole severely buffering mixlr.

https://twitter.com/atu2 are still posting the setlist.

It's a Tour with no wild card slots in the setlist. Not terribly surprised by the lack of interest in individual shows

(Yes, they are still dope in person).

They totally should have closed every show on a different JT b side. Work through Luminous Times, Walk to the Water, Deep in the Heart, Race Against Time, Sweetest Thing and Spanish Eyes

Cool to see them (finally) bringing out the B-Sides. I suspected they would feel more free to take risks in Latin America since the crowds are so great.

Silver and Gold would be another viable choice, and partly compensate for the lack of R&H songs. I can't see them playing any other JT era b-sides.

I really like their cover of Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) but the tour finishes too early for that.

Nobody posts because nobody posts, and static sets don't help, despite how good any individual show may be.

Back
Top Bottom