East Rutherford #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Loneliest_Tumbleweed-aqfs5y-s.jpg

doesn't the fair happen every year around the same time?

i know it does over here

Out of curiosity, is there any point in following their setlists live when not only do you know which songs they'll play, but you know the order of them too?

No, but you could close the internet if redundancy was an issue.

It's a good tour, I'd be happy to see it for myself. Unfortunately it's not in the cards.

Not entirely certain I understand what you're saying, but if I'm correct then consider this a warning that your inbox will soon be filled with dickpicks

Out of curiosity, is there any point in following their setlists live when not only do you know which songs they'll play, but you know the order of them too?

there's no point.

there's not even a point to pull it up on scope or mixlr. you know the songs, the order, and what bono's going to say between songs. i dozed off twice on sunday while listening.

half an hour to go! :lol::lol::lol:

In all honesty I am surprised U2 themselves do not get tired of doing the same exact songs EVERY single night but . . it is still worth it to me to try & listen to one's I am not at . . bizarre I know but :reject:

Since my show, I haven't watched or listened to a single stream. Twitter has been my go-to for setlist info. Haven't been motivated to watch one, either - the "static setlists" are the main reason why. Still a great show, though.
No, but at this time of day there isn't much going on - except on weekends.

Last edited:
Since my show, I haven't watched or listened to a single stream. Twitter has been my go-to for setlist info. Haven't been motivated to watch one, either - the "static setlists" are the main reason why. Still a great show, though.

No, but at this time of day there isn't much going on - except on weekends.

Speak for yourself. I'm folding laundry. So fun.

there's no point.

there's not even a point to pull it up on scope or mixlr. you know the songs, the order, and what bono's going to say between songs. i dozed off twice on sunday while listening.

half an hour to go! :lol::lol::lol:

I was at the Foxboro show with a friend who hadn't seen them since '01. So Bono says, "America isn't just a country." And I tell my friend, "It's an idea!" She thought I was some sort of psychic poet. Nope! Just been listening to him say that for like a decade.

Red shirts on sale at Met Life. Seem new. Finally one I want. Discuss.

Back
Top Bottom