Detroit Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't have time to read through this thread right now, but I assume the only thing people are posting about is how Larry's haircut means that he's on board with the new album?

I believe the standard excuse for this tour is to cite the JT 'deep cuts' and how that mitigates everything else.

Too late to petition for at least one JT B-Side?

Picture the intro music for the concert as Race Against Time and a rotating b-side as part of the encore...second to last song (before rotating one of three new songs).

Deep In The Heart, Walk to The Water, Luminous Times. Or, this rotation could take MS's (hopefully) old spot since two out of the three are slower / more ambient songs.

Well rehearsed renditions true to the album. That was my one wish above all others for this tour but it appears as if it will remain wishful thinking.

P.S. Whatever happened to Heartland as an option? It was mentioned in the Facebook interview (the one that everyone agreed on Larry's body language) but never even sound-checked. Heck, Luminous Times was mentioned as well. Time for more cojones, guys!

Last edited:
Don't have time to read through this thread right now, but I assume the only thing people are posting about is how Larry's haircut means that he's on board with the new album?

His haircut is fine. The problem is that his eyebrows are MIA. Adrenal fatigue related thyroid issues?

This kid's attacking the drums more than Larry in The Blackout video. Maybe he should check this video out before the next performance video.

How's that for a derail?!

Back
Top Bottom