Cleveland Setlist Party: U2 Has More Fans Than the Browns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all this crap eventually puts me in a sour mood. happy the circus is moving to europe after tonight.

giphy.gif

I don't know what is happening in Cleveland right now but as I type this CBC Newsworld just finished showing a rebroadcast of Bono and the Edge's acoustic version of One (unfortunately they cut out the snippet of Rain that was added to the end of One) that was done this afternoon as part of the Canada 150 celebration in Ottawa.

I don't know what is happening in Cleveland right now but as I type this CBC Newsworld just finished showing a rebroadcast of Bono and the Edge's acoustic version of One (unfortunately they cut out the snippet of Rain that was added to the end of One) that was done this afternoon as part of the Canada 150 celebration in Ottawa.

How was it?

FirstEnergy Stadium - Cleveland, OH - July 1, 2017

---------- The Whole of the Moon ----------
01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 - New Year's Day

Apparently OneRepublic also had a Freudian slip tonight. Ryan Tedder said that Dizzy Gillespie wrote What a Wonderful World (which they've been covering), when it was obviously Louis Armstrong. :doh: What's going on in Cleveland?

01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Magnificent Seven (snippet)
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad

Apparently OneRepublic also had a Freudian slip tonight. Ryan Tedder said that Dizzy Gillespie wrote What a Wonderful World (which they've been covering), when it was obviously Louis Armstrong. :doh: What's going on in Cleveland?

Mistakes by the lake

01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / The Magnificent Seven (snippet)
02 - New Year's Day
03 - Bad / America (snippet)
04 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

Back
Top Bottom