Chicago #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:wave: Hope everyone's batteries are recharged, 4 full weeks of shows starting tonight.

[TWEET]871141191227723776[/TWEET]

(during this week off); I do hope that a discussion of changes took place, I'm sure it did; the show always evolves;

...word is ASOH at some point will/might return; wonder if any structural changes have been planned on the set list; wonder if any changes have been made to rework the live performance of any of the songs, will the Edge finally get on his guitar during RHMT?

Signed up for the dreaded "list" on Thursday night when I drove into town. Then we all lined up around 5 or 5:30 this morning.

Oof. On the plus side, from your Twitter I see you were ahead of a certain someone.

Ha! Well, it worked out okay, all things considered. So I can't really complain. Probably not lining up for tomorrow either, bug we'll see how I'm feeling later!

I would've liked to have been closer to the tree stage at least once, but I was happy getting onto the floor between 7-8pm and still getting a good spot each time. Too many other things to do rather than worrying about the perfect spot and dealing with ga lines.

The stage looks pushed further back. The GA section looks bigger than I've seen in the other cities.

I hope a set list leaks because I don't want to have to stick around for the whole thing just to not hear something different

Signed up for the dreaded "list" on Thursday night when I drove into town. Then we all lined up around 5 or 5:30 this morning.

Thursday you signed in, did you stay in line Thursday, Friday did you have to go back and que for a certain amount of time; or was Thursday sign-in sufficient and honored morning of concert when lining up.

Thursday you signed in, did you stay in line Thursday, Friday did you have to go back and que for a certain amount of time; or was Thursday sign-in sufficient and honored morning of concert when lining up.
I signed and checked in with them twice on Friday briefly. Then the morning of, we lined up and so it went as usual.

:wink:

DBcLY3HXYAAn5YI.jpg:large

For those who can't read the image

Sunday Bloody Sunday
New Year's Day
Bad
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
With Or Without You
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Red Hill Mining Town
In God's Country
Trip Through Your Wires
One Tree Hill
Exit
Mothers Of The Disappeared

encore(s):
Beautiful Day
Elevation
Miss Sarajevo
Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
One
I Will Follow

One interesting thing about the setlist

This is the first time that IWF has been printed on it despite being played three times.

Back
Top Bottom