September 22, 2017 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might go, but hopefully I'm not too busy during that time. I'm hoping to keep my fingers crossed at this concert.:huh::reject::reject:

Somehow managed to get RZ tickets this morning at 5am, Wires group, glitch? Probably but I'm so happy. Taking my best friend of 30 years for his birthday. Saw them at LA1, the show is incredible, can't wait to see it again.

Weather should be beautiful! See everyone there!

Ticketmaster site absolutely sucks btw. I plan to go Red Zone, but apparently I can't buy any with my code yet. Unless those are sold out already. No GA's available as of 4pm Friday either. God the interface sucks on TM. So did I just waste my renewal of the subscription because no GA or Red Zone are available now on TM?

However, there's hundreds available at Stubhub already for 4 times the price. Total bullshit.

Last edited:
Somehow managed to get RZ tickets this morning at 5am, Wires group, glitch? Probably but I'm so happy. Taking my best friend of 30 years for his birthday. Saw them at LA1, the show is incredible, can't wait to see it again.

Weather should be beautiful! See everyone there!

Should be... :uhoh: Temp hit 100F in September 2015. Hoping that doesn't happen this year! :zen:

Should be... :uhoh: Temp hit 100F in September 2015. Hoping that doesn't happen this year! :zen:

lol I was there!

Rented a house without AC thinking it would be cooler.

Our house in Phoenix was better lol!

That was a pretty freak heat wave though, we'll keep our fingers crossed!

:wave: Yay! I can't believe they haven't been here for 13 years I think? :ohmy:

Yeah, they last played there for the opening night (and second) of the Vertigo Tour, March 28 and 30, 2005. I was in the second row of the ellipse for opening night and will never forget it.

But yeah, it has been over 12 years so quite a long time.

Wife just gave me the green light to book a long weekend and see U2 & Beck (always wanted to see him) in SD.

Flying from Texas but such a huge fan of SD. Beautiful city.

Just scored GA for us!

Hubby and I were going to skip this one but I folded faster than a lawn chair. :lol: A friend got us GAs so we'll see y'all there!

Got plaza level off the left side (facing) of the stage. Glad to get to do this tour twice...I have only been able to for 3 tours now (i&E with back to back in Phoenix, Vertigo tour Phoenix (Glendale) and Vegas, and now this one).

Bringing my childhood best friend to this one. He hasn't had the best of luck the last few years, so I am glad to be able to take him to this.

Yes! Scored 2 GAS this morning! Can't wait to hang out in line with you crazies! (That's what my family calls me when I'm in U2 mode)

okay guys have a question you might help me with. I did get 2 GAs, however, I bought 1 GA in one order and pulled up another GA and bought it separately. It wouldn't give me GAs in a pair. So my question is: will I have any problems getting into the arena? They are both in the same CC but just as 2 separate orders and not one order with 2 tickets. Hope that made sense?:hmm:

Scored 2 GA right when they went on sale yesterday morning.

Was gonna do seats but you can't beat the floor for $70

okay guys have a question you might help me with. I did get 2 GAs, however, I bought 1 GA in one order and pulled up another GA and bought it separately. It wouldn't give me GAs in a pair. So my question is: will I have any problems getting into the arena? They are both in the same CC but just as 2 separate orders and not one order with 2 tickets. Hope that made sense?:hmm:
No problem. I did that for Rose Bowl 1 and got in fine. The ticket taker was slightly confused but other than that No problem.

lol I was there!

Rented a house without AC thinking it would be cooler.

Our house in Phoenix was better lol!

That was a pretty freak heat wave though, we'll keep our fingers crossed!

If it's 1 degree over 75 while i'm there, i'm going to hold someone personally responsible...

No problem. I did that for Rose Bowl 1 and got in fine. The ticket taker was slightly confused but other than that No problem.

Had same situation in 2015 in Boston, just tell the ticket taker/cc swiper person that you have 2 separate orders on the card so they know to look for them.

If it's 1 degree over 75 while i'm there, i'm going to hold someone personally responsible...

September is one of the hottest months in San Diego. I've been out here since summer of 2014, and there's always two weeks or so in September where it's 100 degrees, and 300% humidity.

2015 was the worst though. It was upper 90s pretty much from August through mid November.

If you're coming out, make sure you are staying at a place with AC. Even when the sun goes down, the humidity still keeps things miserable.

I'll be there in GA. Haven't seen U2 since Vertigo tour......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom