May 17, 2017 - Santa Clara, CA - Levi's Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May 17, 2017 - San Francisco, CA - Levi's Stadium

Did t get a chance to see them until zoo tv tour. Cant wait to see them for this show!!!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Anyone have GA experience at Levi's? SAP was great for i+e since they gave wristbands. Ideas?

Hello Matthew from Sydney, Australia, I am going to this show on the 17th of May, and I will be staying in Downtown San Francisco, and want to know what options there are for me to get there/ and back? Help me please, thankyou.

Hello Matthew from Sydney, Australia, I am going to this show on the 17th of May, and I will be staying in Downtown San Francisco, and want to know what options there are for me to get there/ and back? Help me please, thankyou.

Caltrain and VTA light rail.

Special Events

Hopefully they are smart enough to run the special events schedule for the u2 show.

Or you could try Lyft or Uber if you don't care about how much it will cost.

Might be a lot easier to stay in San Jose. But San Francisco is a nice place to visit.

I work a block away from Levi Stadium. I will try and get the scoop if I can on what they're doing regarding wristbands, etc.

I work a block away from Levi Stadium. I will try and get the scoop if I can on what they're doing regarding wristbands, etc.

Hey Sicy - any news?
Looks like Levi's has posted some info on their website showing that the GA gates open at 2pm and the Red Lot opens at 2pm as well. What time are folks thinking of lining up? Assuming they may not do wristbands in the AM like SAP did for i+e

Wow, wow, wow! I got an email from Levi's Stadium today. Stuff is getting really real really fast.

We are staying in San Jose at an AirBNB, & we're trying to decide the best way to get to the show. We will have a rental car, should we just pay to park in the venue lots?

Any news or ideas about GA lines? I see that parking lots for Levi's (and for Rose Bowl too) won't open until the afternoon. Does that mean they don't want people lining up at the crack of dawn (or day before)? And if we WANT to line up? Where do we park? Ugh....I LOVE the anticipation of the shows, but I get so stressed about the GA line....:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom