May 14, 2017 - Seattle, WA - Century Link Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to this show too, Cori's post accurately captures my excitement that there are 2 PNW shows

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Two GAs for this show! My first U2 show was the 360 tour in Seattle, can't wait to see them here again

I am now set for soloing it to Seattle! I love this city!

Someone here was ever so kind to offer help with Red Hill access for one seated ticket. I am totally speechless and in awe of this person. :up:

Anybody get GAs with their Wires code???

Try again at noon, another pre-sale opens for subscribers to the Century Link Field website so it's possible they release more at that time.

A friend of mine did get 4 GAs, but it was a good 2.5 hours after the pre-sale started, so keep trying!

CenturyLink and the Seahawks both have presales that start at noon. Not sure if they ever have any GA tickets for those kinds of presales.

GA is available in Seattle right now... I just logged in to check, but don't need them so let the time expire.

We got some finally, but yes like 2 hours after Wires presale opened.

If I see one more picture of a road sign or store front, I'm going to be sick.

We got some finally, but yes like 2 hours after Wires presale opened.

Yes, same with me...I got GA with Wires exactly 2 hours after.

I'm also excited that the PNW is getting two shows. Two shows within fairly close driving distance too! I love going to Vancouver so I'm driving there for opening night which is always exciting (nosebleeds to see the show from a distance) and Seattle (GA) so it should provide for two very different experiences.

In God's Country
Trip
Mothers
Exit
One Hill Tree
Red Hill

6 Joshua Tree songs getting their Washington State debut. First WOWY in over 16 years as well since they skipped it the last 3 shows.

Last edited:
Oh man, you all looking forward to a bunch of rain? I got Red Zone and I'm now maybe wishing I would have gotten seats. I can hack the rain, but my wife is not gonna be happy.

Yeah, I'm hoping the forecast improves a bit. It's finally started to get nice, and it's going to get crummy again just in time for the weekend.

But it's still 5 days away, so it might totally change by then. :lol:

I think Sunday is supposed to be nicer, I'm more worried about Vancouver being rainy since I'll be doing GA, but at least the stadium is domed

It's a shame it's supposed to starting raining this weekend because here in Eugene it's been very nice these last couple days

Yeah, it's about time we've gotten some effing actual-springlike weather. It's been the pits this year.

Is anyone driving down to Seattle from Vancouver and returning after the concert?I'm happy to chip in for gas, parking, whatever if you have a spare seat.

Hey Cori, does Seattle's stadium have a retractable roof and if it does, would they close it if it was raining at the show

Unfortunately, CenturyLink does not have a retractable roof. The baseball stadium next door does though but that doesn't help us. The forecast is for on and off showers. Hopefully, it'll just be cloudy by the time the show starts.

Stage is being built! They showed it on the morning news. Might not rain too much, but it will be chilly.

Yeah, they should have started the tour in the East first, it would be beautiful spring weather in the NE and SE now, and then dry out in the NW in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom