May 12, 2017 - Vancouver, BC - BC Place Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two weeks from tomorrow!

xlslhpnetdg8i2ayfilb_zpszc7fn21j.gif

Can we start a virtual GA line now? :sarcasm:

Does anyone know which gate will be the GA gate?

Earlier today I was walking around the venue and some BC Place staff were outside surveying and discussing how they were going to set up the GA line. I introduced myself and asked a few questions.

The GA entrance will definitely be at gate E. This makes sense, it's lower and closer to floor level and away from the front where the ticket office and sports museum are located.

How they set up the line barriers etc. is still to be determined, in fact they said they were just outside trying to come up with the best plan. As I was leaving they politely asked me not to line up until next week ;)

Do people post periscope links in these show threads, or is there a place here for that?

[tweet]861639230304288768[/tweet]

[tweet]861646933940510722[/tweet]

So when are people lining up for GA? I was thinking mid-afternoon, around 3; would that land me a decent spot on the floor for my wife and I?

Queue barricades are up now at gate E. these pix are taken from inside the primary barrier which wraps a quarter of the way around the building. Seems like they will be using at least a dozen doors for entry.

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

Those pics of the barricades have me excited now lol
I'm going my cousin who is not really a fan and is also 6'7" and doesn't want to obstruct anyone's view so we will probably hang back and to the side. Looking forward to the show :applaud:

Posted this on a different thread but will put it here as well

Indeed, just walk by BC Place. About 6 people sittin on lawn chairs in a circle. Maybe one empty chair. They are only in the general vicinity of the front of the GA line though well outside the barriers. I saw a makeshift handmade "U2 GA" sign hanging off the barricades. Definitely unofficial.

2 more days!

I see the gates open at 5:30pm but does anybody know what time M&S shits the stage or when U2 will hit the stage?

I really like Mumford. The first material is good, and their new material is... well, it's rock, so it'll do. I think Mumford is the first really good opening band U2 have had in several tours.

Yeah, their first two albums are fine, then they lost anything that made them remotely unique and now are just bland. Oh well.

I'll be there as I always go to the Vancouver shows!! I can't wait! It's times like these where I love living in Vancouver :) well I live in Surrey about 30 min away but I just love that they always rehearse here! Bring it on!!

Going to visit my best friend tomorrow in Colorado who is a big fan and is pretty much on his deathbed. Hoping I can get a stream of this show in his room for him

Back
Top Bottom