June 28, 2017 - E. Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I no longer have presale codes, but I'm in, as long as I can get a ticket.

Got my GA this morning. Could not have been easier.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yay for u, DL! :hug:

Unfortunately (i didn't even know she'd tried- she sent me an e-mail after) my sis got the pre-sale notice , grabbed a GA for me but when she saw it was a paperless tix she let it go as she could see no way I'd be able to get in even if she lent me her card which she was willing to do.

Big Sad. But I'll at least go sit outside! Did it for Springsteen at the old GS! :D

PS good luck, numb! :)

I won't be able to buy tickets until 430 or so tomorrow. Do you think there will still be tickets available for the 2nd show?

I won't be able to buy tickets until 430 or so tomorrow. Do you think there will still be tickets available for the 2nd show?
The European second dates didn't go on sale yesterday. They were set up with presales and the whole shebang.

So no, because although it's likely the second gig will be announced, it's very unlikely it'll go on sale.

Second night 6/29 just added. Presale- tomorrow, general sale - Saturday. Good luck!

Can anyone tell me how much Concourse 2 tickets cost?

Concourse 1 tickets were $280 before taxes and fees and I'm not paying that much(would get 2 tickets) and I'm hoping Concourse 2 is like $150.

Also, I have mentioned in previous threads that I had GA on 360 for the first time and I really didn't like it. It was really crowded and I was pushed to the side. My question for GA lovers is....what is the best way to experience GA? Do I need to be close to the stage? Can I stay in the far back (more room) but is it still a good view/sound? Do I get there early or can I stroll in late? The tickets are the cheapest and hardest to get and I know that so many people love them, so maybe I would consider doing GA but I need some "expert" advice.....help!

Can anyone tell me how much Concourse 2 tickets cost?

Concourse 1 tickets were $280 before taxes and fees and I'm not paying that much(would get 2 tickets) and I'm hoping Concourse 2 is like $150.

Also, I have mentioned in previous threads that I had GA on 360 for the first time and I really didn't like it. It was really crowded and I was pushed to the side. My question for GA lovers is....what is the best way to experience GA? Do I need to be close to the stage? Can I stay in the far back (more room) but is it still a good view/sound? Do I get there early or can I stroll in late? The tickets are the cheapest and hardest to get and I know that so many people love them, so maybe I would consider doing GA but I need some "expert" advice.....help!

I mean even if you're at the back of the floor, you're about 70 yards from the stage, which would put you somewhere in the 100s in an arena.

Back
Top Bottom