June 28, 2017 - E. Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are Concourse tickets not Credit Card only? All concourse levels are available through Ticketmaster resale, but not GA.

I mean even if you're at the back of the floor, you're about 70 yards from the stage, which would put you somewhere in the 100s in an arena.

But without the benefit of a higher viewing angle. Did you know anyone who hung back at 360? Would be curious what the view was like from across the field/floor. Hard to say how far out the staging will reach on this tour right now.

But without the benefit of a higher viewing angle. Did you know anyone who hung back at 360? Would be curious what the view was like from across the field/floor. Hard to say how far out the staging will reach on this tour right now.
Yea. Me

For both Springsteen as well, many times.

If you're 5'1"? Sure, maybe it might be a bit of an issue, but it would be an issue anywhere.

Otherwise it's still great, and the energy on the floor I feel always outdoes the stands. You're more likely to get stuck in a section of casual fans who don't know half the songs in the stands than on the field, IMO

Yea. Me

For both Springsteen as well, many times.

If you're 5'1"? Sure, maybe it might be a bit of an issue, but it would be an issue anywhere.

Otherwise it's still great, and the energy on the floor I feel always outdoes the stands. You're more likely to get stuck in a section of casual fans who don't know half the songs in the stands than on the field, IMO

I've usually been in the first 3 rows. I'm already GA for 2 shows this tour and am weighing between a 3rd or going with the same-price "side stage" seats. I'm familar enough with the venue to have an idea of the angles, but what I don't know is how far that B stage comes out and how much time they'll spend on it. Based on the pricing all the way down the stands to the corners, I'm thinking they're on it for way more of the show than they spent on the 360 catwalk.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I mean... Are those side stage seats better than the back of GA? Yes.

Are they $200+ dollars better? To me, no... but that's a personal decision for each person.

Nooo. These are less than that. Side view = maybe miss a bit of Larry on main stage and don't see all screens. I haven't broken the $200 barrier for a ticket to any performance.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Stupid question time: Are tickets for sale behind the stage?
74983s_a.gif

Ok, i was able to resell my tickets that were in the 320 section and now have a GA.

I have never been in GA for U2. This will be my 14th concert.

What do i need to know about GA? Do i need to line up? If so, what time etc?

Thanks, kids !

Thanks Headache.

So, if we entered like half way through the opening act, we might be able to get a decent spot?

It's a big floor, wide stage, somewhat older crowd, mid week shows. I'm not TOO concerned but keep an eye on other show reports.

I was shocked at how open the floor was when i first did GA for the Elevation tour. Was pretty much able to wander freely and be within about 6 to 8 people deep from the stage. Got a pic with Paul McGuinness and got to watch the show next to Woody Harrelson smoking a big ol doobie. Fun times.

Hi! I'm looking for 1 GA ticket for the 28th. Our friend is coming into town and we need 1 more. We're planning on being in line around 11 am/12 noon. Thank you!!

Having seen it in Philly, and heading to NJ next - I do not recommend front mainstage rail. The main stage is easily 12-15 feet high. You have to look way up the entire show. Plus honestly, that video screen is freaking amazing. You want to be back a little or even halfway on the floor to really enjoy it. Sound is amazing, on fact I recommend good earplugs if you are sensitive/careful with your hearing. It's very loud.

Based upon your feedback, it sounds like it shouldn't be too difficult to find a nice spot in GA. However, looking at the areal photo from Toronto, it looks mobbed.:crack:

Ah, that looks much better:hyper:

But, this means i should get in and catch the Lumineers:crack:

Unfortunately, the way the tickets were purchased, everyone needs to enter together and some aren't making it until 7pm ish anyway.

Ah, that looks much better:hyper:

But, this means i should get in and catch the Lumineers:crack:

Unfortunately, the way the tickets were purchased, everyone needs to enter together and some aren't making it until 7pm ish anyway.

By 7pm at Philly show, there was still a ton of room in GA. Won't be an issue unless you are anxious to be super close to the stages.

Also looking to buy 1 GA as we have 1 more friend joining us. Looking for a seller who's aiming to go in between 6:30 -7pm. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oneskirt - I have one GA for NJ1 that has come available - will be arriving with my group probably closer to 7....

Back
Top Bottom