June 23, 2017 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to wait until tomro for my pre-sale, I was hoping to get red zone but I have a feeling they will be gone.

I'm in the same boat as you, ToDesi. I *really* hope there are still some Red Zone tickets left....:/

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

Hey, is TO Red Zone tickets gone? If anybody with a valid pre-sales # for today can check, would be appreciated!

Fingers crossed that more RZ are going to be available. I haven't seen anyone say that they managed to get them today, and haven't seen any kijiji ads go up yet.

Yeah having similar problems....I try buying any ticket, and I get an error message. No way the entire stadium's sold out....technical difficulties from the flood of ppl I imagine.

Same here, I tried the APP on my phone and only 500 level available, what a joke!

Man, I had such a string of luck for several tours getting GA's... now the past 2 tours, I keep getting shafted. I keep forgetting to renew my U2.com membership every year. Still not GA's today with Wires Group. So stressing.

Wondering how on earth there are so many GA's on StubHub when you need your credit card to get in.

Praying for a second show.

Seems like it's back up now, but no GAs left. "Best Available" gives me seats in the 511 section...wth?!?

Found some GA's in Boston on Sunday June 25th. Gonna make a weekend of it in Bawston to see the Irish Boys there. Seems like they're always up for a good show there.

Still hoping for a second show in Toronto, but looking at the dates, they are pretty tight.

Yeah that was just a disaster, only paid $50 because it's Joshua Tree being toured so feels like a giant waste. Had a browser going at work, one dialed into my home PC and phone on a separate network using TM app, had the presale code C&P'd so didn't waste much time getting that in, selected the proper options (Wires and GA Floor Standing only) and got shut out even at 9:00AM and 45 seconds or so.

Kept checking for over 30 mins. There's nothing. I can only guess they got completely shafted on how many GA tickets were made available for Wires presale which is pretty unfair given the price being charged to get into that presale in the first place. So I basically spent $50 to be offered seats 400ft away from the stage and 100ft higher up that I can probably get on Tuesday anyway.

Pfft.

Will now just hope for a Blu-ray, I expect TM won't put many GA floor tickets up for the public onsale and will scalp them instead as "third party reseller my butt" tickets.

jesus, had to go through hell just to get level 237 LL seats. It looks like theyre completely sold out now except for single seats.

and two days ago i had hope that i would get RZ ticks - what a fool i was lol

Same here. Go go go as Gabe said to me...

I am pretty happy since I was a little too young to go to the first JT tour in YVR back in 87. But pained me to see all the people wearing the shirts the next day...

Thanks for the heads up Kristen, *finally* managed to buy a GA! I'm a happy man now :)

Lucky American's coming to my city are gonna be RICH! Wait till you see what our money looks like now!

:lol:

Sweet, they definitely fixed whatever issue was going on this moring, 3:12PM EST and I just pulled a pair of GA Floors also for CDN$90/ticket all fees included. Aces!!

\m/ \m/

just noticed some GA's for Toronto

Not just "some" - the "choose your own" is working now and the floor is dark blue which means there is an abundance. Glad I didn't panic and get $300 seats by the foul pole some 50ft+ away from the stage!

Same here GAs started working around 3pm... glad I waited

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom