June 20, 2017 - Washington, DC- FedEx Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow! Surprised this thread is so quiet but guess it will pick up after the show. Looks like it's going to be an awesome night weather-wise.

BTW, has anyone ever dealt with parking at FedEx before? We bought a reserved spot in one of the lots and I'm just wondering how crazy it is to get in and out of the place for events like this.

The travel to and parking can be a pain at fedex field, but the reserved lot should help a bit. Hopefully the rush hour traffic won't be too bad (it was last time). They tend to schedule the DC shows midweek, possibly so that politicians etc can attend.

How bad is bad? If I'm doubling the amount of time it would take to get there normally am I ok? Ugh. Just going to have to watch real time google maps.

I'm taking metro so I don't have to worry about parking. After it took me 2 hours to get out of the Jiffy Lube Live lot after Chance the Rapper, I want to avoid driving to concerts at all costs

I parked in the strip mall lot a quarter of a mile away for GN'R last year. Didnt have to pay and getting out took less than half an hour, probably.

I have a single GA for this show. Was trying to get a second one for my dad since plans fell through and we couldn't go to the Philly show. Now I'm trying to maybe think of a way of him using my GA ticket and me buying another ticket and somehow making it to the field with him. Frowned upon, I know, but it's either that or nothing :(

I parked in the strip mall lot a quarter of a mile away for GN'R last year. Didnt have to pay and getting out took less than half an hour, probably.

I've seen the strip mall lot (about 1/4-1/2 mile away) by Landover Rd before, but wasn't sure if they towed from that.

Last edited:
I'm worried about getting in but not getting out. We're going to be the jerks who leave before the last song is over. This is my son's first concert so I want to get out of the stadium without the crush of fans around.

The Metro is not going to be open late after this show, which is really annoying. It will create a lot of demand for Uber. Does anyone have experience taking Uber from FedEx and know if there is likely to be surge pricing?

The Metro is not going to be open late after this show, which is really annoying. It will create a lot of demand for Uber. Does anyone have experience taking Uber from FedEx and know if there is likely to be surge pricing?

If anyone's taking Metro, the stadium website says the last train leaves at 11:27 - it's a mile walk away (plus possible lines).

Back
Top Bottom