June 18, 2017 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And hitting this one because it's pretty close geographically with enough of a time gap before NJ to make it worth my while. :)

EXIT!

Pulled GA today. Father's Day present to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was unable to get tickets for this. The incredible demand has resulted in sky high prices on StubHub, but unfortunately not a second show. So I am doubtful to attend unless the outlook changes. I do not have $250 to spare for one concert ticket.

I was unable to get tickets for this. The incredible demand has resulted in sky high prices on StubHub, but unfortunately not a second show. So I am doubtful to attend unless the outlook changes. I do not have $250 to spare for one concert ticket.

In the same boat. What are the costs for upper deck tix on Stubhub?

The GA is $250ish, the lower level is $300 minimum, the upper levels on the sides about $225, the upper level on the far end you can get for $175.

This city begs for a 2nd show on the 17th. The 17th is a Saturday, the schedule allows for it. Seems like a no brainer.

The GA is $250ish, the lower level is $300 minimum, the upper levels on the sides about $225, the upper level on the far end you can get for $175.

Good lord. I think I'm going to pass. Basically I'd be shelling out 175 to hear full electric IGC and Exit from the nosebleeds

This city begs for a 2nd show on the 17th. The 17th is a Saturday, the schedule allows for it. Seems like a no brainer.

One would think so, but at this point, I don't think it's going to happen. They've listed all their dates, and then the added dates. I'd be super surprised if they added a Sat show, even if it's doable in their schedule.

Walked in an hour after doors. Maybe 9 deep from front rail. Stage is high and view is fine!

Back
Top Bottom