June 11, 2017 - Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was able to get 2 GA in the general sale today in less than a minute!! ?

No problem pulling up GA's for this show 40 min into the general sale.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

How bout if getting GA's from ticketmobster, and the fact that the original tickets were bought using a diffident credit card, which would need to match cc prior to entrance to stadium, and in this case it would not

Fan Gathering

For all of you going to the Miami show, here's an awesome and FREE way to spend the night before at the Hard Rock Live.

U2 by UV are performing a free concert at the Hard Rock and will also be performing the JT in its entirety! I've seen them a couple times and they're great!

Hard Rock Live concert hall June 10th, 2017 at 9:00 PM

Here is more information on the show.

Last edited:
I had seats at 360 tour. I also know there's new ownership (Hard Rock) of the stadium since 2011. Just curious how they handled GA at the time. When did parking lot open? Where did they have you line up...shade or smack in sun. Bathrooms available? I know each venue is different. Just curious if it went well or was a cluster...

I had seats at 360 tour. I also know there's new ownership (Hard Rock) of the stadium since 2011. Just curious how they handled GA at the time. When did parking lot open? Where did they have you line up...shade or smack in sun. Bathrooms available? I know each venue is different. Just curious if it went well or was a cluster...
I did GA for the June 2011 show during the 360 tour. It was fairly organized, the parking lot opened at 8am at the west side entrance of the stadium and the entrance for the GA queue was also through the west side of the stadium as well, it had a complete shade (no sun exposure whatsoever) and bathrooms were also available.

I didn't do GA for the 360° show, but I will for this one. Was thinking of arriving no later than 4 PM and hoping to get a spot at front-of-house.

I did GA for the June 2011 show during the 360 tour. It was fairly organized, the parking lot opened at 8am at the west side entrance of the stadium and the entrance for the GA queue was also through the west side of the stadium as well, it had a complete shade (no sun exposure whatsoever) and bathrooms were also available.

Thanks. I am hoping same situation, but stadium has new ownership.

Anyone know when the parking lots open?
Just received email that said 3:00.

Thanks. I am hoping same situation, but stadium has new ownership.

Just received email that said 3:00.

Same owner (Stephen Ross).

Different stadium name license. That is all. Arena or Stadium names have nothing to do eith who owns it. AmericanAirlines Arena does not mean American Airlines own an arena, they license a name for 10-20-30 yrs.

Got the email too that said 3pm but that was an email for red zone. Anyone get an email for ga tickets?Usually there's a parking lot opened earlier for ga.

I finally bought my ticket! Could have waited for a GA drop, but I decided to spend a little more for a good seat. 1 week to go, can't wait.

Last edited:
This is the venue setup, the 360 stage was located towards the east side during 2011, but it is going to be now located at the west side. My assumption is that the GA entrance is going to be through the east side, we'll see when the stadium does the announcement.
seating-map-u2.jpg

Bring your ponchos! If you don't live in S. Florida and are traveling in, just know we've been having crazy rainy weather since last Thursday that's supposed to continue until next Thursday. I'm hoping the weather clears up come Sunday night. Anyone ever see a U2 show in a rainstorm?

Perhaps we will be lucky and they'll play MLK or SUMMER RAIN for us! haha

Bring your ponchos! If you don't live in S. Florida and are traveling in, just know we've been having crazy rainy weather since last Thursday that's supposed to continue until next Thursday. I'm hoping the weather clears up come Sunday night. Anyone ever see a U2 show in a rainstorm?

Perhaps we will be lucky and they'll play MLK or SUMMER RAIN for us! haha

Yep, this weather is insane! After a 4-hour plane delay, I arrived at around 1 AM last night - along with all of the other delayed planes. FLL was a mess.

I see that there's a 11-25% chance of rain from 9 PM - 11 PM on Sunday. Hoping for the best, luckily the rain stayed away for 360°.

Yep, this weather is insane! After a 4-hour plane delay, I arrived at around 1 AM last night - along with all of the other delayed planes. FLL was a mess.

I see that there's a 11-25% chance of rain from 9 PM - 11 PM on Sunday. Hoping for the best, luckily the rain stayed away for 360°.
\
Not fun on the plane delay!!! And yes, we were quite lucky with the 360 show. This is why I prefer arena shows!

Lot 6 parking opens at 8am
Thanks! Can I ask where you got this information?

Back
Top Bottom