Tour Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Any pictures of the tour merchandise on sale on the opening night? Hopefully be added to u2.com soon

Looks like it is up on the site now - http://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wo/4.65.27.5.0.1.1

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thanks just had a look, £32 for a t shirt and that £160 bomber jacket is horrendous. £25 for a programme aswell. Prices are the most I think I've ever seen

Abit gutted the t shirts only have the North American dates on. Thought they would have the whole tour on like they did for i&e

Wonder if the programme will be different in Europe. If I remember right it was on the 360 tour

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be separate European dates version of the shirts. $40 for a t-shirt IS ridiculous yet common among top tier acts.

I'm sure there will be separate European dates version of the shirts. $40 for a t-shirt IS ridiculous yet common among top tier acts.

Wanted to use my coupon but suppose I'll have to wait or just stock up in London

£25 is the most I've seen for a regular t shirt. But I just paid £30 for a UFC event shirt so like u say probably the going rate now. Don't know why I'm moaning I'll still buy a couple :)

I like the look of the burgundy hoodie, and the fact that it's relatively subtle. Might snap that one up during one of shows. :up:

Figure you can use the 25% coupon from the latest membership towards merch online? Not sure if the shipping and tax will make it a wash.

Were there more shirts/hoodies than listed on the website at the show? None of them really grab me.

Figure you can use the 25% coupon from the latest membership towards merch online? Not sure if the shipping and tax will make it a wash.

You're right. I selected a shirt and just to see what it would cost with my 25% coupon ($10 off). The final cost with tax (Washington State resident) and shipping ($8.95 alone!) is $42.65.

Of course, if you live in a state without sales tax like Oregon, it would be $38.95 with the 25% off coupon.

But, luckily I bought my shirt in Vancouver with a favorable exchange rate so my cost was about $34 US dollars. I guess I got the best deal possible.

why do they have to make things so complicated? this one is so simple.

black shirt, gold joshua tree logo on the front... nothing else. "u2 - the joshua tree tour 2017" w/ tour dates on the back. boom - instantly your best selling shirt.

whoever does the designing for them needs to be shit canned.

Last edited:
and for fucks sake they already had the shirt made...

U2TBN030.jpg

that's included when you buy the 30th anniversary album. take that shirt, slap the tour dates on the back, and i will throw my money at you.

Just wait until the crowd-sourced Ordinary Love hits the interwebs.

Anyone buy the poster that was (I think) $20 at the shows? I'm assuming it's an actual poster and not a print but just wanted to verify. It was online for a bit at $15 but is gone now so I figure they'll add more.

I saw it from a bit of a distance and couldn't even tell what was on the poster.

I ended up buying the I want to run/I want to hide shirt after seeing it up close because I thought having the 1987/2017 dates on it was neat, and I finally said to myself "Duh, it's only your favorite song of all time, buy the damned shirt."

Back
Top Bottom