Tour Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some unfocused pics I took from too far away with my phone.

You can see the strange blue camo JT shirt.

And you can see the tacked on tour dates in the 1st (blue shirt upper right, see how the 9 tour dates for leg 3 are just thrown on at the bottom) and 3rd pics:

KNSpTiK.jpg

QME3Izm.jpg

yg5ezWb.jpg

Sorry for hurting your eyes with the ugly focus.

But like I said, some of the shirts are fine. I bought a perfect looking red one last night.

Assuming that at least one person here likes the blue camo shirt, I can tell you that it comes in both mens and womens sizes, like the I Want To Run/I Want To Hide shirts.

And Beck's t-shirts come with a free download for his new album. (Not that spending $40 on a shirt really makes a "free" download worth it.)

Wow them shirts are terrible. Look shocking. Why didn't they just print the two legs on them in the first place instead of printing the first leg then having some left overs so they printed the new dates on

Fucking yikes on the tour dates just being haphazardly thrown on. I bought the burgundy JT Tour shirt since I didn't purchase anything on the 1st leg. The 3rd leg dates were added on, but the look is far more professional. I was disappointed not to see a venue specific shirt though. I was hoping to buy that.

I'm done with merch on this tour unless I find that red shirt with the silhouettes in MSP. I got a water bottle and program in Cleveland, and ordered the umbrella online.

When did they stop with the venue specific shirts? I grabbed one in Van that says BC Place on the back. But there was no sign of them by Toronto. And very surprisingly none for Dublin

I'm a sucker. I bought the blue shirt with the gold tree on it with the tour dates on the back. The 2nd press doesn't look that bad. The gap between Cleveland and Detroit is a tiny bit bigger than everything else.

It looks more off now than it did on friday night. Both in the city column and date column. I was in a rush to get back to my spot

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I took a 2nd picture.

The original press wasn't all that great to begin with

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Leaving the '0's from Pittsburgh and Manchester is the sort of thing I would expect on a bootleg shirt.
The merch last 2 tours has been very poor IMO. I'm sure Larry used to oversee quality control, I wonder when he delegated that role?

At least the shirts don't look as bad as those horrible ones they had displayed up in Detroit. Did they pick their worst to put up there?

Anyways, I have awesome merchandise news: the blue camo shirt was down to $40 at the Indy show last night! Now everyone will want one.

Anyways, I have awesome merchandise news: the blue camo shirt was down to $40 at the Indy show last night! Now everyone will want one.

:lol:

I still can't believe that's an actual thing they are selling.

yep, that's still available on the current leg

That's the one I bought last night! It's a really nice color. I also bought one of those metal water bottles, which is really nice, too. I wonder if it would work for coffee. :hmm: I almost bought a keychain, but they're $20! They were only $10 on the 360 Tour, and that still seemed like a lot of money for a keychain.

Back
Top Bottom