Tour Merchandise - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > The Joshua Tree 2017 - Tour Central > General Tour Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #76
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:03 AM
Is £25 = $40? Or are those pesky brits getting new and same merch at a discount?? Bought 2 tshirts for $80!

Old 07-08-2017, 05:10 PM   #77
The Fly

Local Time: 11:03 PM
The venue shirts not being featured in Europe? Shame if so.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #78
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:03 AM
Tour Merchandise

There is a Maroon short sleeve JT shirt that I didn't see in NA that is now available online with the European dates on the back....I'm getting that one.

The red JT shirt with a the dates on the back also wasn't available in NA (at least at MetLife)
Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 AM   #79
The Fly

Anyone know the rational behind why individual shirts aren't available it seems in the European leg?
Easy money I would have thought,did they get burnt on sales on 360/ I+E ??
Old 07-11-2017, 08:22 AM   #80
Acrobat

Indeed the venue specific t-shirt was the hardest one to find for me, seems it was selling quite well at Metlife stadium, had to visit a number of merch stands before i could find one that sold one and sold it at Large+
Old 07-12-2017, 03:07 AM   #81
New Yorker

Hoping the venue shirts are back for Dublin
Old 07-12-2017, 05:18 AM   #82
War Child

Local Time: 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRay9911 View Post

The blue one in the middle is the kind of shirt I would have bought in an instant during the 1st leg. Very frustrating.

Just my opinion - Saw that shirt in London and just did not like it - not the official JT font and looks kinda like a poor knockoff. Some of the cheap knockoffs I saw on the streets in London & Pasadena look better than that shirt. Once again just an opinion from a guy who has bought official t-shirts going back to the UF tour
Old 07-12-2017, 06:31 AM   #83
New Yorker

Tour Merchandise

I brought one outside and it was in black ,the same logo as the red t shirt in that photo on the front. On the back it had the new Joshua tree band pic on with the 87 band pic as the bands shadow. Very very cool. Dates over the top of it aswell. £10

I also brought the Joshua tree cover with dates on back and the navy blue one with just the tree logo and the dates on the back.

The album cover t shirt one I had to buy one size larger. It's that made in Uganda t shirt so it came abit small
Old 07-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #84
Acrobat

I didn't see any of those guys peddling bootleg t-shirts at Meadowlands, maybe they are barred from the area?
Old 07-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #85
New Yorker

Tour Merchandise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinski View Post
I didn't see any of those guys peddling bootleg t-shirts at Meadowlands, maybe they are barred from the area?

The ones I saw in London were 5-10 minutes from the stadium, outside the train station.

What I did notice was the huge queues for merchandise after the concert. I don't really see that, there normally empty. Was a superb gig though
Old 07-12-2017, 12:49 PM   #86
Acrobat

I only own 3 venue t-shirts so whenever there are one i must have it. The ones i have is from 360 2009 at Ullevi stadium, Bruce last year one of the dates and now Metlife from JT tour. IE tour didnt have one for Stockholm.. :/
Old 08-11-2017, 02:37 AM   #87
Refugee

2 questions:

1) for anyone that bought the black JT bomber jacket..... do you find the arms to both be excessively puffy? Or is mine just a defect. Also, on my back the bottom of my jacket ends well above my waist/belt line. More like at small of my back. Kinda looks ridiculous, but I suppose that's the style of a bomber jacket.

2) I noticed on u2.com both the green and red/maroon JT tour shirt (with logo of tree and silhouette on front) both have the word EUROPE under the logo to reflect euro dates. I bought these shirts at euro concert and they do not have the word EUROPE. Are u2.com's exclusive shirts with the addition of the word EUROPE? Or are their pictures just wrong and someone ordered them and found word missing? Or did others buy these shirts at other euro shows and found with the word?
Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #88
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
2 questions:

1) for anyone that bought the black JT bomber jacket..... do you find the arms to both be excessively puffy? Or is mine just a defect. Also, on my back the bottom of my jacket ends well above my waist/belt line. More like at small of my back. Kinda looks ridiculous, but I suppose that's the style of a bomber jacket.

2) I noticed on u2.com both the green and red/maroon JT tour shirt (with logo of tree and silhouette on front) both have the word EUROPE under the logo to reflect euro dates. I bought these shirts at euro concert and they do not have the word EUROPE. Are u2.com's exclusive shirts with the addition of the word EUROPE? Or are their pictures just wrong and someone ordered them and found word missing? Or did others buy these shirts at other euro shows and found with the word?

Pretty sure it's just u2.coms way of saying that these shirts are with the European dates on the back
Old 08-17-2017, 01:42 PM   #89
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
2 questions:

I am the only one that bought the bomber jacket lol
Old 09-04-2017, 02:01 AM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:03 PM
There were some blue camo t-shirts with Joshua Tree shapes in various colors spread over the shirt.
$50, and they didn't look that great in my opinion.

And some of the shirts for the new leg are simply Leg 1 shirts with the new tours dates printed onto the bottom of them, below the Leg 1 dates. Some of them looked perfect, but some styles had actual different fonts and angles for the new dates on them and looked horrible!